Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Anacher

Old February 4th, 2012, 11:25 AM
So I'm trying to add a pilot to a drone.

If I try and obtain it for free, it seems to add correctly, but it gives me validation errors on Starting Resources BP, Resource overspent. Getting one for free, selling it (so the drone gets money), and rebuying it gets the same result.

I'm in advancement mode, so it seems like adding a pilot to a drone is still being added to the Starting resources calculation.

In further testing, it looks like adding any equipment to the drone is still adding to the starting resources calculation (I purchased a comm-link for the drone, and the same error came up.
Anacher is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
cryptoknight
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 5th, 2012, 01:52 PM
I tried to add an Ingram Smartgun-X to my character.

When I do, and click customize, it lists the following mods as integral.
Folding Stock
Gas Vent-2
Smartgun system Internal
Sound Suppressor

The validation report immediately tells me I have the Sound Suppressor twice. Except I didn't add it, and I don't see in the editor why it validates this way.
cryptoknight is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 5th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptoknight View Post
I tried to add an Ingram Smartgun-X to my character.

When I do, and click customize, it lists the following mods as integral.
Folding Stock
Gas Vent-2
Smartgun system Internal
Sound Suppressor

The validation report immediately tells me I have the Sound Suppressor twice. Except I didn't add it, and I don't see in the editor why it validates this way.
This is a bug I had already found myself. It'll be fixed in the next update, but thanks for reporting it.
Mathias is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
cryptoknight
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 5th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Not sure exactly what should be done here, but theoretically at least I could buy an Ingram Smartgun - X and remove the Gas vent 2 and replace it with say Gas Vent 3.
cryptoknight is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 5th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptoknight View Post
Not sure exactly what should be done here, but theoretically at least I could buy an Ingram Smartgun - X and remove the Gas vent 2 and replace it with say Gas Vent 3.
Under the core rulebook rules, you can't uninstall gas-vent once it's been installed, but once Arsenal is available, the pre-installed gas-vent will have an installed/not-installed checkbox, and you can use the weapon mod rules there to replace it.
Mathias is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 10th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anacher View Post
So I'm trying to add a pilot to a drone.

If I try and obtain it for free, it seems to add correctly, but it gives me validation errors on Starting Resources BP, Resource overspent. Getting one for free, selling it (so the drone gets money), and rebuying it gets the same result.

I'm in advancement mode, so it seems like adding a pilot to a drone is still being added to the Starting resources calculation.

In further testing, it looks like adding any equipment to the drone is still adding to the starting resources calculation (I purchased a comm-link for the drone, and the same error came up.
Thanks for reporting this. This turned out to be the tip of the iceberg for problems relating to purchasing gear on a vehicle, but I think I've gotten them all sorted out for the next update.
Mathias is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
CeaDawg

Old February 10th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Container modifications on Cyberware are not being recognized as containers.
Steps:
Create a hero
Select Weapons Tab
Add a holdout pistol, a light pistol, and a heavy pistol to the hero
Select Augmentation Tab
Select Add New Cyberware
Select Cyber Arm (Obvious), the essence capacity is 15
Click Customize
Select off hand or main hand
select Cyber Arm Slide, this is a container. It shows on the item as a container, but on the list of containers it does not appear, nor does it appear as an option for placing a pistol when you click on the container button on each of the pistols.

The Hidden Gun Arm Slide does work as a container for placing the pistols into, but it does not produce a validation error if you place more than one pistol in it.
CeaDawg is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
Anacher

Old February 11th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Thanks for reporting this. This turned out to be the tip of the iceberg for problems relating to purchasing gear on a vehicle, but I think I've gotten them all sorted out for the next update.
Glad I could help.
Anacher is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
Erich

Old February 11th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Is there anyway to get a spirt to print out on the character portfolio with the number of services owed?

Thanks

-Erich
Erich is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
Erich

Old February 12th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Hi,
I think I may have found a couple of bugs.

1. Taking the first level of sinner gives the character a point of notoriety. This is only supposed to hapen with a criminal sin.

2. The program is giving a validation error when I try to buy and equip a sustaining focus. I get the error "You must choose an option", but I there is no option to choose.

-Erich
Erich is offline   #50 Reply With Quote