Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Screetch1979

Old March 18th, 2019, 04:00 PM
I'm still trying to make it work. I updated everything but this error continues to appear:

Quote:
Hero Lab was forced to stop compilation after the following errors were detected:

Syntax error in 'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing 'fSoMZodiacTattoos' on line 2
** -> Tag 'HasAbility.xRMnkACBn' not defined
Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'somTlAnimalEmpath' (Eval Script '# 1') online 4
** -> Non-existent thing 'cS20WildEm' used by script
I have Sphere of Power v1.33 and Spheres of Might v1.0
Screetch1979 is offline   #631 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old March 18th, 2019, 04:02 PM
I'll be checking into these things as soon as I'm home from the day job.
TheIronGolem is offline   #632 Reply With Quote
Screetch1979

Old March 18th, 2019, 04:11 PM
I always let myself be fooled by the time zone.
Screetch1979 is offline   #633 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old March 18th, 2019, 05:22 PM
Screetch, do you have the Community Pack installed? My guess is that you don't at the moment, and that installing it would get you up and running while I do a proper fix. It seems I accidentally created a dependency on that package. I'm going to be fixing that ASAP, because while the Community Pack is excellent and I recommend it to everyone, I don't want it to be a requirement for SoM to work.

EDIT: Yep, I'm running into a few more of these as I go.

Last edited by TheIronGolem; March 18th, 2019 at 05:37 PM.
TheIronGolem is offline   #634 Reply With Quote
wdmartin

Old March 18th, 2019, 05:48 PM
I just ran the SoP update for SoM compatibility. No errors so far, but I notice that on the hero configuration is showing a random source named pDDSSoM at the very top of the list of sources:

That should probably be hidden, or else worked into the hierarchy better.
Attached Images
File Type: png screenshot.png (113.9 KB, 63 views)
wdmartin is offline   #635 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old March 18th, 2019, 05:51 PM
Ugh, I thought I had gotten rid of that. Okay, one more thing to work into the patch.
TheIronGolem is offline   #636 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker

Old March 18th, 2019, 08:10 PM
Things are working pretty good for me so far. Made up a few test characters as well as a Hound Archon with two levels of Sentinel and Bushido Tradition to guard an evil sword in the campaign I'm working on. Oh My goodness he is going to be a brutal fight.

Even added a couple of my own Martial Traditions

Only thing I couldn't do was replace existing weapon proficiencies for Paizo classes with a Martial Tradition. Is there an adjustment for that or an achtype.

All in all though. It's Awesome. Great work
GreyLurker is offline   #637 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old March 18th, 2019, 09:49 PM
Version 1.1 has been posted for Spheres of Might, and 1.34 has been posted for Spheres of Power (nothing actually changed in SoP itself, but both packages have to get an update when I make changes to the common files). That should take care of the issues uncovered today. Tomorrow I will put up some proper patch notes.

Thanks for your bug reports and your patience, everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyLurker View Post
Only thing I couldn't do was replace existing weapon proficiencies for Paizo classes with a Martial Tradition. Is there an adjustment for that or an achtype.
Unfortunately I don't have this rule working yet. It's trickier than I expected. Hopefully I'll get it into an update in the near future.

Last edited by TheIronGolem; March 18th, 2019 at 09:59 PM.
TheIronGolem is offline   #638 Reply With Quote
Vallaki

Old March 19th, 2019, 12:03 PM
FYI, the Coiled Blade fighter Archetype removes the 1st level bonus feat as intended, but then seems to add an extra bonus feat at 2nd level (giving a character two at that level), two extra at 6th level (giving 3 new ones at 6th), 3 extra at 10th level, 4 extra 14th and 5 extra at 18th.
Vallaki is offline   #639 Reply With Quote
Lord Rik

Old March 19th, 2019, 12:41 PM
I am trying to trade out spell casting in exchange for might talents and am unable to find the option, I do see one for trading feats in the configure hero screen just not an option for spells. The class i'm trying to do it on is an Inquisitor if it matters.

Last edited by Lord Rik; March 19th, 2019 at 01:59 PM.
Lord Rik is offline   #640 Reply With Quote