Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests

Notices

AEIOU

Old January 8th, 2017, 07:31 AM
Nothing has changed as far as C# and .NET limitations. Web view (with editing capability) will likely be the near term solution for Mac and other platforms. There is no confirmation on whether the web view will completely replace the PC client eventually but that may be a possibility.

Report RealmWorks bugs here
Report Pathfinder HeroLab bugs here
Report 5e HeroLab bugs here
Report 5e HeroLab Community Pack bugs here
AEIOU is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
kbs666

Old January 8th, 2017, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEIOU View Post
Nothing has changed as far as C# and .NET limitations. Web view (with editing capability) will likely be the near term solution for Mac and other platforms. There is no confirmation on whether the web view will completely replace the PC client eventually but that may be a possibility.
Rob made clear in a fairly recent post on the subject that the PC client will be the primary platform for quite a while.

my Realm Works videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZU...4DwXXkvmBXQ9Yw
kbs666 is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Prethen

Old February 19th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEIOU View Post
With Visual Studio/Xamarin, porting the code to Android should be not all that difficult. I for one would love to see an Android version as I use a Kindle Fire HD and the software would be very useful if portable.
Prethen is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
hkoehler

Old February 22nd, 2017, 11:03 AM
Just to add another voice to the chorus, I'd also like to see a linux version and/or a webclient version.
hkoehler is offline   #24 Reply With Quote