Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 3rd, 2011, 08:39 PM
Unfortunately, there are a few things that we weren't able to finish in time for the initial release;
  1. Combat
    • Apply wound modifiers to the appropriate tests.
  2. Magic
    • Statistics for Spirits
    • Astral Attributes, Perception, Projection and Combat (currently incomplete)
  3. Matrix & Technomancers
    • Statistics for Sprites
    • AR vs. VR vs. Hot-Sim VR (currently incomplete)
    • Active/Passive/Hidden mode
  4. Vehicles & Drones
    • Statistics for Vehicles
    • Rigging & Jumping In
    • Pilot Programs, Agents and IC
  5. NPCs & Critters
    • Grunt/Lieutenant NPC Mechanics
    • Group/Professional Rating
    • Critter Powers
    • Critters
  6. Miscellaneous
    • Track what senses a character currently has active, and report that to the user in a single list. This will be a list of special senses that's shown when you move your mouse over the Perception dicepool at the top of the screen.
    • For the Condition Monitors on the In-Play tab, replace the numbers with boxes
    • Toxin/Disease Resistances
    • Apply various "All Actions", "All Physical Actions", "All Matrix Actions" etc. bonuses/penalties, including wound penalties
    • Attribute-Only tests (Composure, Judge Intentions, Lifting & Carrying, Memory)
    • Modify Contacts so that they can't be altered on the Social tab during Advancement mode, but are instead changed on the Advancement tab, to preserve a record of how your relationship with that contact changed.
    • Guest cost for a lifestyle, shared lifestyles, permanent lifestyles
There's no need to report any of those issues in this thread, but if you come across anything else, please report them here, and we'll address them as soon as we can.
Mathias is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
JohnMatrix

Old August 4th, 2011, 02:08 AM
The dice pool calculations for the Synthcardium and the Tailored Pheromones don't take into account the rating of the bioware. They only seem to add a single die to the pools, even at higher ratings.
JohnMatrix is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
cryptoknight
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 4th, 2011, 03:36 AM
You've got Build Point Calculations for races wrong too.

for instance, if I make a brand new character and select Elf.

The total BP cost for selecting Elf is 30, yet it says that I've spent 80 BP. The minimum Attributes of the Elf do not count against BP total, they're part of being an Elf.
cryptoknight is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
cryptoknight

Old August 4th, 2011, 03:39 AM
I think it has to do with the stats that you start with. My new elf had
2/3/2/2/5/2/2/2

The minimum stats of an Elf are 1/2/1/1/3/1/1/1
Which looks like you added something for Elf to each of the stats.

What's even weirder, is I can then subtract stats from the above to get to 1/2/1/1/3/1/1/1 and now my race costs 0 BP.
cryptoknight is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old August 4th, 2011, 09:01 AM
They Set the initial statistics to 2 instead of the minimums to make character creation go a little faster i think. I noticed the initial stats were at 2 myself, but aside from that the races seem to work fine. I am still playing around with the software but so far the calculations match my excel spreadsheets for characters completely.
RavenX is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
cryptoknight

Old August 4th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Ah nm I think I see what was happening... I saw the BP on the attributes as 80/200 spent. And that was because HL apparently adds the base stats of the race to the base points of a human. So 1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1 + Elf (1/2/1/1/3/1/1/1) = 2/3/2/4/2/2/2. If I then change races again, it doesn't do this a second time.

In fact if I then switch the character back to human and then back to elf it doesn't repeat this issue, just the first time you pick a race.
cryptoknight is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Frankie the Formori

Old August 4th, 2011, 09:04 AM
hello all, would lke to add that I downloaded the Demo version and saw that Bone density augmentation does not add to the PC's unarmed DV. on page 347 in SR4A there is a table that shows damage value per level. Thank you for your time.
Frankie the Formori is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Gorta

Old August 4th, 2011, 12:01 PM
1) It doesn't look like you can bind to a weapon focus. This means it doesn't cost karma, or count towards the foci bound, force of foci or foci active.

2) When I try adding Impact Damage Resistance either as an in-play adjustment or a Permanent adjustment it fails to properly calculate the Electricity protection dice pool correctly. It seems to be assuming that the damage resistance is metallic armor.

3) The maximum value allowed in the selector boxes for adjustments seems to max out at +9. I am unaware of any such limitation in the game.

4) When I added modifications to delta cybereyes, I receive a validation error because the modifications are not also deltaware. I do not see anyway of changing the grade of the modifications when adding them to the cybereyes.

That's all so far.
Gorta is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
cryptoknight

Old August 4th, 2011, 12:35 PM
3) does it push the dicepool over the dicepool cap? (double stat+skill or 20 whichever is higher)
cryptoknight is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Tzurah

Old August 5th, 2011, 01:26 AM
All of the default device ratings seem to be set as 1, however as per the chart on page 222 of the Anniversary edition, vehicles and donre (for example) should have default ratings of 3.

Just a minor thing, bu still relevant.
Tzurah is offline   #10 Reply With Quote