Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

corycubbage

Old March 13th, 2015, 06:31 AM
It seems you're releasing new versions fairly frequently, which is extremely awesome by the way. Do you currently publish a "What's New" or changed list somewhere? I've been looking for it and can't find one. If not, is this something you could drop into a forum post with the release?
corycubbage is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old March 13th, 2015, 07:37 AM
The Release Notes are included with the install (under Tools in the Launcher or Manual on the Help Ribbon when a Realm is loaded).

Some of the "new version available" posts include some of the changes, but not always and rarely everything. Other than it's another thing to do, I don't know why they don't make this information available on the web and/or here.

Last edited by Parody; March 13th, 2015 at 07:41 AM.
Parody is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
corycubbage

Old March 13th, 2015, 12:06 PM
Thanks - I'll check that out instead. I suppose I'm just used to seeing it on the forums as well for other software application site forums I visit.
corycubbage is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
AEIOU

Old March 14th, 2015, 06:51 AM
I want to get snarky and say that the powers that be have deemed it un-useful for marketing to show progress and new features to people that haven't bought the program as well as solidify the community around the rapid evolution of RW. But that's probably just how I feel rather than how it is....

Instead I'll point out that the company is quite small so every single thing they do takes away from something else. Every choice counts.

They can't do everything they want/need to do....
AEIOU is offline   #4 Reply With Quote