• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

Hero Lab for Mac 64 bit Issues

It worked.

Oh my god. Thank you.

Hero Lab is usable again!

I experienced the bug where things got incredibly slow and I have found a workaround.

If you go to /Applications and right-click on Hero Lab, you'll have an option to "Get Info", click on that, you'll then have an checkbox labelled "Open in Low Resolution Mode", check that.

The application won't look as sharp, but you won't be stuck waiting for many seconds each time you click or scroll.

+1

It also seems to have fixed the display bug when scrolling the Wizard tab in my portfolio. (It used to draw the contents of the panel outside of the proper area, meaning that the clipping area wasn't set correctly.)

I experienced the bug where things got incredibly slow and I have found a workaround.

If you go to /Applications and right-click on Hero Lab, you'll have an option to "Get Info", click on that, you'll then have an checkbox labelled "Open in Low Resolution Mode", check that.

The application won't look as sharp, but you won't be stuck waiting for many seconds each time you click or scroll.

Is this workaround still valid? I can't seem to find the "Open in Low Resolution Mode" checkbox.

Back