Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

dalioto

Old October 2nd, 2020, 04:12 PM
Hello,

I submitted a bug report for this a long time ago. However, I am getting to the point where we are going to start playing soon and I need to know if my character is valid or invalid.

The issue:

Create any character with 14 charisma. At 2nd level select the oracle dedication.

Take the Cosmos Mystery - Notice that the character gains 2DR to all physical.
Take the Battle Mystery - Notice the character does NOT gain Medium and Heavy armor proficiency.

Which is it? Do characters gain the Mystery Benefits from an Oracle Dedication or not. RAW are ambiguous at best. Does "First Paragraph" refer to the Description and the Mystery Benefit that follows or does "First Paragraph" refer to the first paragraph AFTER the -Added Abilities- Section.

Please note that some other Mysteries also supply the mystery benefit. - Ancestors for example.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.
dalioto is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Hollis
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 5th, 2020, 07:05 AM
Thanks for reporting this. I'm adding it to our list of issues to look into right now.
Hollis is offline   #2 Reply With Quote