Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder

Notices

NerdySauce

Old April 23rd, 2020, 06:23 AM
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to reset the books for a PC.For some reason, he is getting all my books except Pact Worlds. Is there a work around for this? He checked his settings and Pact Worlds doesnt have the ability to checked off or on. Another PC in the game has access to it and the rest of the books. Is this a known issue?

NerdySauce
NerdySauce is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 23rd, 2020, 03:50 PM
I certainly haven't heard of this before. Please create a support ticket for this so we can get it squarely on the dev team's radar and figured out.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
NerdySauce

Old April 24th, 2020, 05:46 AM
So, last night I looked into this more with the player. The one's he added to the campaign he had made previously it turns out, so they were made with the source books he owned, which is why mine didnt show up. When he went to make a new one in my campaign, all the source books showed up. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the response yesterday
NerdySauce is offline   #3 Reply With Quote