Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old March 17th, 2014, 07:07 AM
The Dragon Disciple bug is actually a core bug, not a community bug. Not sure how to fix it, or if I even can. I would recommend using adjustments to get around the issue for now.

Toby, can you give me more info on how you got that error with the warlock? I'm not able to reproduce it.
Sendric is offline   #221 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old March 17th, 2014, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Toby, can you give me more info on how you got that error with the warlock? I'm not able to reproduce it.
All I need to do is create a 13 levels spellthief, 3 levels warlock. I don't really know what Information else I can give. I'll see what else I can add, but I think that's it.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #222 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 18th, 2014, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
All I need to do is create a 13 levels spellthief, 3 levels warlock. I don't really know what Information else I can give. I'll see what else I can add, but I think that's it.
Looks like its another one of these SpecType tag issues. I removed SpecType.Resist from this custom ability, and the error appears to go away.
Sendric is offline   #223 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 19th, 2014, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
The passion domain seems to glitch out when being used for other classes that use domain magic. Such as Domain Wizard/Sorcerer/Druid etc..

I think the issue is the Domain special "cdPasRage" that has the following code:

Code:
~ Calculate our total duration
      var level as number
      level = hero.child[cHelpClr].field[cTotalLev].value
      field[hTotal].value += level
I know that most domains are taken by clerics, but in certain situations this may cause some errors, and this might not exactly be considered a bug since it works mostly as it is supposed to.
Fixed.
Sendric is offline   #224 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old May 4th, 2014, 04:12 PM
Some players of mine are wanting to use traits and flaw, which I believe are out of Unearthed Arcana, but the Murky Eyes flaw doesn't seem to be there.
Bloodwolf is offline   #225 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old May 5th, 2014, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post
Some players of mine are wanting to use traits and flaw, which I believe are out of Unearthed Arcana, but the Murky Eyes flaw doesn't seem to be there.
Thanks. I'll check into it.
Sendric is offline   #226 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old May 10th, 2014, 03:15 PM
I have a player who wants to play a tiefling from Thay but traits is not recognizing that tiefling is a planetouched creature.
Bloodwolf is offline   #227 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old May 11th, 2014, 02:54 AM
The planetouched are a range of several races. And the first release has some known issues with how it handles them. Just ignore the error for now and add your desired regional feat manually.

This problem has since been corrected and will be distributed at the next release of the community set. Thank you for pointing this out to me, if you find any other issues with the faerun set please let me know.

Also, if there is any class/monster/race that is in these books that you would like to see don't hesitate to send me a message.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #228 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 12th, 2014, 10:35 AM
I've made some changes to Ultimate Magus for the next release. It should now allow you to select spells from your Wizard or Wu Jen spellbook and add it to your chosen spontaneous caster's list of spells to choose from. If there are other Arcane classes with a spell book, let me know. If you see any other issues let me know.
Sendric is offline   #229 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old June 28th, 2014, 01:57 PM
Is adding to the Ravenloft files on the to do list, if not I could go in and add some of the items, feats and spells.

I just don't want to step on anyone elses toes if someone is already handling it. I know the ravenloft books are mostly images (which is a pain), but I'm fairly good with ocr software and I might be able to shave some time off of the data entry aspect.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #230 Reply With Quote