Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

VPWenis

Old September 26th, 2012, 12:39 PM
WarAltar
(As loading under Grand Theogonist Volkmar)

When selected within the "Roster Sheet", it lists Holy Fervor and The Power of Sigmar as automatic special abilities in the Unit Options submenu. But the abilities do not print/load into the "Roster Summary" nor Printed data sheet.

The Horn of Sigismund appears to load and display properly

Pg 47, Empire book

Holy Fervor - All friendly Empire units have Hatred special rule whilst within 6" of the War Altar of Sigmar

The Power of Sigmar - Any Battle Prayer cast by an Arch Lector (or Volkmar the Grim) who is mounted on the War Altar of Sigmar also target all friendly units within 6"

thanks!

Last edited by VPWenis; September 26th, 2012 at 03:04 PM.
VPWenis is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old October 23rd, 2012, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VPWenis View Post
WarAltar
(As loading under Grand Theogonist Volkmar)

When selected within the "Roster Sheet", it lists Holy Fervor and The Power of Sigmar as automatic special abilities in the Unit Options submenu. But the abilities do not print/load into the "Roster Summary" nor Printed data sheet.

The Horn of Sigismund appears to load and display properly

Pg 47, Empire book

Holy Fervor - All friendly Empire units have Hatred special rule whilst within 6" of the War Altar of Sigmar

The Power of Sigmar - Any Battle Prayer cast by an Arch Lector (or Volkmar the Grim) who is mounted on the War Altar of Sigmar also target all friendly units within 6"

thanks!
Fixed for next release. Just a matter of a box not ticked.....

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
Distaff

Old October 30th, 2012, 09:19 PM
When the BSB option is selected the Lance option cannot be taken by a captain of the empire on barded warhorse.
Distaff is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
gr8sword

Old December 6th, 2012, 06:35 AM
In the empire book you can swap lances for halberds. It does not state that the shields are swapped too, yet in the Army Builder program, both the lance AND the shield are swapped when choosing the halberd. The shield should remain unless GW has released some errata I'm not aware of (though to be nit-picky, their miniature photos show riders w/ both shield and halberd).
gr8sword is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old January 7th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8sword View Post
In the empire book you can swap lances for halberds. It does not state that the shields are swapped too, yet in the Army Builder program, both the lance AND the shield are swapped when choosing the halberd. The shield should remain unless GW has released some errata I'm not aware of (though to be nit-picky, their miniature photos show riders w/ both shield and halberd).
Took me forever to figure out you were talking about Demigryph Knights.

Fixed for 2.51
EdSteiner is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old January 8th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distaff View Post
When the BSB option is selected the Lance option cannot be taken by a captain of the empire on barded warhorse.
Fixed for 2.51
EdSteiner is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
EdwardQ

Old January 28th, 2013, 05:27 PM
I'm surpised that this hasn't been reported. The print out for the rules for the Steam tank is incorrect.

Steam Tank Charge Rules is no longer a rule. Now usings Steam Engine Rules. (Random movement, D6 per SP, D3 per SP impact if it charges, "Grind" in Movement phase)

Steam Tank Main Cannon. Now usings Steam Cannon Rules. (12" shot per SP,Str 10, Mult wounds D6, loses D3 no armor saves if misfired)

Steam Tank Steam Guns rules has changed. (If unengaged - use SP in Shooting phase, if engaged - use SP in CC phase. +1 str per SP used, 360 deg arc of fire. )

There is no entry for showing Boiler Mishap Table.

Its missing the Steel Behemoth Rule.
EdwardQ is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old January 28th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardQ View Post
I'm surpised that this hasn't been reported. The print out for the rules for the Steam tank is incorrect.
Fixed for 2.52, yeah I missed that one too, I guess since one of the last bug checks was a full entry spellcheck for typos, must have been clean for typos as alot of the entries I read over with typos I cleaned up some.

Joy, Joy, keep finding them I will keep fixing them.
EdSteiner is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
sonic2500

Old March 9th, 2013, 12:11 PM
When "Magisterix Elspeth von Draken" is added her points (590) do not show up on the Lords points section of the summary but do on the total points used.

"Captain Edvard Van Der Kraal & Manann's Blades" are not in the army list at all.

Adam.
sonic2500 is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 9th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic2500 View Post
When "Magisterix Elspeth von Draken" is added her points (590) do not show up on the Lords points section of the summary but do on the total points used.

"Captain Edvard Van Der Kraal & Manann's Blades" are not in the army list at all.

Adam.
Much of the Forge World stuff does not work correctly. I hope to use some free time to add and repair that.
EdSteiner is offline   #50 Reply With Quote