Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

AlanW3010

Old May 10th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Run AB up on your desktop / laptop and run a Remote Desktop app on your iPad.

It's a LITTLE slower than running directly but works wherever you have a 3G/Wi-Fi connection.
AlanW3010 is offline   #101 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old May 10th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Oh yeah, something just occurred to me; when you get around to this, remember to integrate features with the device itself. The most obvious option would be taking pics of units with the camera/off the camera roll but I'm sure there's other bits and bobs that could be added.

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #102 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old May 10th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Got myself an iPad a few weeks ago, so I'm watching this with interest...

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #103 Reply With Quote
stucarius

Old June 1st, 2011, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempkain View Post
Would a army builder app be feasible for the IPad?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

I also hear the Mac version of Army Builder comes out in June. True? Please say yes

-STUCARIUS-
stucarius is offline   #104 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 1st, 2011, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stucarius View Post
I also hear the Mac version of Army Builder comes out in June. True? Please say yes
Unfortunately, your information is incorrect. We will be publicly previewing a working version of Hero Lab on the Mac next week. Since both Army Builder and Hero Lab are built on the same framework, this is essentially a demonstration of both products being ported. We are striving to have one or both products into Beta testing by the end of June, and our hope is to have them officially released by GenCon. But that's our GOAL and NOT definite. They are definitely going to be released very soon now, but there is no official release date yet.
rob is offline   #105 Reply With Quote
awwwdudeman

Old June 2nd, 2011, 10:44 PM
I been following this for ages now really want it to come out, it's just a matter of time nice one rob every lone wolf email I get I read it with the hope of it's out next week or something, good work to all of u I'm ready and waiting
awwwdudeman is offline   #106 Reply With Quote
elusiveyakface

Old June 3rd, 2011, 12:38 AM
Just had to sign up to also add my voice to the chorus. I have yet to purchase any army builder products as I use mainly a mac and I just haven't had any reason to run parallels up to this point.

However, when a mac/iphone/ipad version is released I will absolutely put money down to buy them, and I would even pay separately for each version if need be.

So I look forward to your mac army builder, and finally being able to purchase and utilize your products within my existing lifestyle.

Thanks!
elusiveyakface is offline   #107 Reply With Quote
stucarius

Old June 3rd, 2011, 06:17 PM
I am thrilled to hear it is coming soon. The nature of Mac development certainly makes it easy to add additional applications once the groundwork has been laid.

Is there some way to get on the play test list? I have every Apple device made in the last 7 years. I can play/beta test the heck out of it. Will there be a different way of making dat files for the mac version/

Jeff
stucarius is offline   #108 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 14th, 2011, 04:15 PM
We haven't announced any beta testing details yet - make sure to subscribe to our newsletter, as that's probably where we'll notify people of stuff like that.
Colen is offline   #109 Reply With Quote
Rixnor

Old June 29th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Anyone else check back every couple of weeks just to make sure this thread is still going strong?

Rix

Rixnor is offline   #110 Reply With Quote