Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

lothar_wolf

Old February 7th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Hi. I just discovered an interesting error with my paladin/cleric build. The channel positive energy of the cleric is incorrectly determining the channel dice and number of channels.

Paladin and Cleric channels do not stack.

Happy to describe in more detail. Please contact at daley <dot> online <at> gmail <dot> com.
lothar_wolf is offline   #321
Figmentia

Old February 7th, 2012, 08:07 PM
I had something odd happen when I leveled my 3rd level wizard to 4th. Hero Lab gave me a -3 on the skills Acrobatics, Escape Artist, Swim, and Ride. He has a Dex of 12 and a ST of 11 and shouldn't have any penalties. Hero Lab did add a +1 to the mystery penalty when calculating Acrobatics and Ride for a total of -2.

I can't find where these penalties are coming from. These penalties didn't show up on any of the previous levels. It happens as soon as I hit the LEVEL UP on the classes tab. I have Advanced Player's Guide, Ultimate Magic, and Ultimate Combat, but can't find any rule to account for the change. I have the latest version from 2/7/2012.

I can compensate by adding permanent adjustments but shouldn't have to.

Any advice?
Figmentia is offline   #322
Markusdark

Old February 7th, 2012, 10:01 PM
I want to second the issues with magic items - specifically custom scrolls. I tried to buy a scroll of See Invisibility at 3rd level and it would only let me get one at caster level 7 (should be 5). Second level See Invisibility lets met get it at first level for 50gp. Fly also is the wrong pricing too.
Markusdark is offline   #323
blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 8th, 2012, 06:31 AM
If you put more than one template on a creature with each template having natural attacks, you get multiple versions of those attacks. For example, if you use a half-dragon and a wereboar, you will have two bites and four claws.
blzbob is offline   #324
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 8th, 2012, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blzbob View Post
If you put more than one template on a creature with each template having natural attacks, you get multiple versions of those attacks. For example, if you use a half-dragon and a wereboar, you will have two bites and four claws.
There's no way for the program to determine which version is "better", given all the possible combinations of damage and special abilities from every race and template that might be added. So all of them are presented, and the source for each is listed, and the GM can choose which one to use.
Mathias is offline   #325
Agyess

Old February 8th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxham51 View Post
I noted that this problem was mentioned in version 6.7 but still has not be fixed.

If you could fix this it would be appreciated.
bump ... any chance this ones getting fixed soon?
Thanx
Agyess is offline   #326
ShadowChemosh

Old February 8th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figmentia View Post
I had something odd happen when I leveled my 3rd level wizard to 4th. Hero Lab gave me a -3 on the skills Acrobatics, Escape Artist, Swim, and Ride. He has a Dex of 12 and a ST of 11 and shouldn't have any penalties. Hero Lab did add a +1 to the mystery penalty when calculating Acrobatics and Ride for a total of -2.
I know you say it happens only when you level but man that sounds exactly like Encumbrance. At medium encumbrance you would get a -3 ACP that affects those movement skills you listed.

Is your speed dropping down to 20?

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #327
ShadowChemosh

Old February 8th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agyess View Post
bump ... any chance this ones getting fixed soon?
Thanx
I was looking for stuff a little while ago and took apart the Ki ability script and saw that it codes Wis/Cha based on what added it. So you sure the ability is showing the incorrect amount for a Ninja?

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #328
Agyess

Old February 8th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
I was looking for stuff a little while ago and took apart the Ki ability script and saw that it codes Wis/Cha based on what added it. So you sure the ability is showing the incorrect amount for a Ninja?
thanks I was adding it wrong... was figuring the base number wrong.
Agyess is offline   #329
QueenOfWinter

Old February 8th, 2012, 06:35 PM
I am getting the following errors when I try to load any portfolio. It started after I installed the January 31, 2012 update. Does anyone know what could be causing it?

QueenOfWinter is offline   #330
Closed Thread