Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - World of Darkness

Notices

RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 13th, 2012, 02:57 PM
v20 is the 20th anniversary, it is the old world of darkness Vampire the Masquerade set. IF you want to update it to Requiem, you will need to go to drivethrurpg or some similar site and get a copy of the Vampire Translation Guide.
RavenX is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
shaftiel

Old July 19th, 2012, 03:59 AM
Hey, I would like to use it, but I do not know how. How can I change the templates? Can i change the clans? Can I add new bloodlines? Please, help me.

When I open Hero Lab there is no WoD folder in C:/Program Files/Hero Lab. There is docs (commom, help, kit, manual, redirect and tutorial whitin) and product. Please, help because I want to use the masquerade.
shaftiel is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
shaftiel

Old July 19th, 2012, 04:21 AM
Can someone explain me how the use this? There is no WoD folder in c:/program files/hero lab
shaftiel is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Bryangustaf

Old July 19th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaftiel View Post
Can someone explain me how the use this? There is no WoD folder in c:/program files/hero lab
The Program Files folder is for hero lab itself. The Data file folder is located in c:/documents and settings/all users/application data/hero lab.
Bryangustaf is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Aaron C

Old August 2nd, 2012, 04:08 AM
Darkholme - First off: WELL DONE. Your contributions to the community are greatly appreciated with the data set! I am glad to see there are those "Grognards" out there who still share a passion for this amazing game!

My question to the those following this board, is this: Has anyone come up with a VtM revised data set? I am getting ready to run a chronicle via a web forum, and it would make my life so much easier if it were available? Or is the main focus now the VtM 20 anniversary? If anyone knows of a created data set, please reply via PM or here in the thread.

Much thanks!

Yes, yes. I know what THAC0 means, and remember when the lower the AC the harder it was to hit. I remember the most fearsome monster ever was the tarrasque! I am a veteran of the Old Guard of Grognards!
Aaron C is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
anyvictor

Old September 18th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryangustaf View Post
The Program Files folder is for hero lab itself. The Data file folder is located in c:/documents and settings/all users/application data/hero lab. I don't like IGG. But browser game Wings of Destiny published by IGG is awesome. This is one of my favorite mmorpgs.
thanks for your response :P

Last edited by anyvictor; September 23rd, 2012 at 11:45 PM.
anyvictor is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
kaintheseeker

Old October 17th, 2012, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteday View Post
Just got my V20 book a few weeks ago. Any chance Hero Lab will support this through their license with White Wolf. I bet the response would be amazing, as was the response to the no V20 book.
I know I would get it.
kaintheseeker is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
StunningFist

Old July 16th, 2017, 09:19 AM
Like any good Giovanni, I am going to work some thread NECROMANCY and ask a question that I, sadly, suspect I already know the answer to...

Has anyone come up with data files for V20? Is it on anyone's radar?

I have zero interest in VtR, but reading through my V20 PDF has me all giddy over this system just like I was with VtM 20 years ago.

My gaming group is spread over the country, so electronic tools like HL are a big deal for us.

Am I smoking crack in the vain hope that someone is even contemplating bringing the V20 rules into HL?
StunningFist is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 21st, 2017, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StunningFist View Post
Like any good Giovanni, I am going to work some thread NECROMANCY and ask a question that I, sadly, suspect I already know the answer to...

Has anyone come up with data files for V20? Is it on anyone's radar?

I have zero interest in VtR, but reading through my V20 PDF has me all giddy over this system just like I was with VtM 20 years ago.

My gaming group is spread over the country, so electronic tools like HL are a big deal for us.

Am I smoking crack in the vain hope that someone is even contemplating bringing the V20 rules into HL?
At this point you'd likely have to rebuild the data files from scratch. Unless Paradox Interactive decides to get talking about renewing the hero lab license it would have to be a scratch built file.

I have the skills to do it, but I'm already busy cranking on Exalted right now.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #29 Reply With Quote