Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - World of Darkness

Notices

kodama1

Old May 16th, 2017, 09:57 AM
Hi everyone.

Got back to a campaign we started a few years back and decided to change courts and use Dusk and other options from "Dancers in the Dusk" "Swords at Dawn" and "Equinox Road" and noticed Dusk, Dawn and Solstice courts aren't available in Hero Lab.

Is there any plan to add these books, or has anyone made a home brew mod for Hero Lab that I could use that has them added?

I created one for Fate once for Dresden and I know I can do it, but it would be a lot easier if it was already done.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-kodama1-
kodama1 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
kodama1

Old May 17th, 2017, 08:38 AM
To clarify "Home Brewed mod" would be user files.

Thanks again,

-kodama1-
kodama1 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
kodama1

Old May 18th, 2017, 07:26 AM
Uuhhh anyone?

Guess I can take that as a no then. I'll try to get something going then but it will likely take a while. I'll share what I create for all you Changeling fans out there. Both of you.

-kodama1-
kodama1 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 23rd, 2017, 08:13 PM
In a word, no you can't. The reason why is that the character templates are not part of the editor support you get. And that makes it extremely difficult to add new content to the datafiles. Unless Paradox Interactive decides to renew the licensing for this data, I doubt you'll see any new functionality. Pretty sure the issue of this data grinding to a halt started when CC[C]P bought out White Wolf and then sat on it for years doing nothing with it.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #4 Reply With Quote