Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 9th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Per the description, Growth with Dispersal should not add to carrying capacity or knockback reduction, but it currently does. The code invokes a "Helper.GrowNoAbil". Not certain whether Helpers are anything one can access with the editor.
Duggan is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Duggan

Old February 9th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Small additional gripe: Perception Targeted Area attacks display an attack bonus. All perception attacks don't require an attack. Perception Targeted Area just means that you can't attack through cover, although you can hit people you can't see.

Also, when doing Print Preview on printing out summaries of all heroes in the portfolio, the footer cuts off the last bits of the page. Then, when I tried the Print to PDF, I got nearly blank pages (just some bars and underlining).

Last edited by Duggan; February 9th, 2010 at 08:55 PM.
Duggan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Woodclaw

Old February 9th, 2010, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
Small additional gripe: Perception Targeted Area attacks display an attack bonus. All perception attacks don't require an attack. Perception Targeted Area just means that you can't attack through cover, although you can hit people you can't see.
The same thing happens with General Area attacks.
Woodclaw is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 17th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Per the description, Growth with Dispersal should not add to carrying capacity or knockback reduction, but it currently does.
It appears that Growth + Dispersal is adding to carrying capacity because it's causing a size increase... based on the rules I don't think it should be doing that, so I'll try to get that fixed. Thanks for the report.
Colen is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 17th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Thanks, I'll fix this.

Quote:
Also, when doing Print Preview on printing out summaries of all heroes in the portfolio, the footer cuts off the last bits of the page. Then, when I tried the Print to PDF, I got nearly blank pages (just some bars and underlining).
I can't reproduce this problem; can you email me a portfolio that has the issue? I just tried importing ~6 random heroes and printing the summaries, and it worked fine.
Colen is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Duggan

Old February 17th, 2010, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
Thanks, I'll fix this.

I can't reproduce this problem; can you email me a portfolio that has the issue? I just tried importing ~6 random heroes and printing the summaries, and it worked fine.
The example I have is fairly large, so I'll email it to you as well as the PDF output that I'm getting. The first guy is really simple and comes out fine. After that, it gets a bit more ugly.

And... zipped, it's perfectly fine. Go figure.

The option I used to print it out was "Statblock Summaries (All Heroes in Portfolio)"
Attached Files
File Type: zip PDF cuts off in summary.zip (500.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: pdf Team Printout.pdf (50.3 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Duggan; February 17th, 2010 at 09:38 PM.
Duggan is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 19th, 2010, 10:34 AM
Ah, that's what you meant - I can make this a bit better, I think. I'll put it on the bug list.

Thanks!
Colen is offline   #7 Reply With Quote