Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

StickmanInDC

Old April 30th, 2019, 05:31 PM
I know it's a ways out, but with Gen Con registration coming up in just a few weeks I was wondering if the plan is to release the HLO implementation of PF2 on Aug 1st alongside the ruleset?

I know Paizo is planning to release the rulebook that Thurs and will have sessions Fri/Sat/Sun. I'd love to sign up for one of those if I can use Herolab to help build a character - if I have to read the whole rulebook first and use pencil & paper, I'd be significantly less inclined...
StickmanInDC is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old May 1st, 2019, 10:05 AM
Welcome to the forum, StickmanInDC! We hope to release Pathfinder 2 for sale the same day Paizo does at Gen Con.
Rone is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Ap0th1x

Old June 4th, 2019, 12:07 PM
Roan, will the encounter builder/GM tools become available at the same time as the full version of PF2E or will those still be coming at a later date?
Ap0th1x is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
magpi

Old June 4th, 2019, 07:30 PM
I'd also like to know this as well, regarding the encounter builder. Just wanted to clarify Rone, when you say that PF2 goes for sale on the same day, does that mean that all of the changes from playtest to full PF2 will be incorporated? Thanks!
magpi is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Toblakai

Old June 4th, 2019, 08:06 PM
Rone no longer works for Lone wolf it appears:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronebarton/

and BJ's mentioning of no longer having an assistant confirms this, he also no longer has "Lonewolf staff" tag.
Toblakai is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
numbat1

Old June 5th, 2019, 08:59 AM
From what little I gleaned at PaizoCon the goal is to have the encounter builder and other tools available by GenCon, possibly before.
I believe that the conversion of Playtest to PF2 is planned for 01 August which is the release date of PF2 by Paizo. Some of that may depend on Paizo having provided all the needed material on time, which may or may not have already happened.
numbat1 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
magpi

Old June 5th, 2019, 10:54 AM
Thanks numbat1! Sorry to see Rone go, he was always very helpful!
magpi is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Ap0th1x

Old June 9th, 2019, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the info. Hopefully the departure was a favorable one for all parties involved.
Ap0th1x is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 13th, 2019, 05:41 PM
Campaign Theater should be arriving for HLO by months end.

For those who have already made use of the free 180 days and are tracking the time until we start charging for service, subscriptions will be available for purchase soon after the Campaign Theater launch. As previously advertised, the price for an annual subscription is just $24.99.

I've uploaded the preview video to youtube for our non social media users.

https://youtu.be/k780TeLW8Dc
BJ is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Saint Bernard

Send a message via AIM to Saint Bernard

Old June 14th, 2019, 09:03 AM
Will Lost Omens World Guide be part of the PF2 rule set or an additional purchase?
Saint Bernard is offline   #10 Reply With Quote