Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder

Notices

AhkMed

Old July 2nd, 2020, 06:07 PM
So after reading through several posts, I have yet to find a way to make a usable Drow toon. Using custom race direction does not give me an option to be a Biohacker Xenoarchaeologist, which I just spent the money on the books to unlock said options, or any other playable class.

The last posts I could find were from 2 years ago, so did everyone give up on it since then? I am just really lost on ideas and feeling like I am wasting my money supporting this endeavor.

With my messed up schedule I will not be able to respond in a timely manner, but will try. TBH I don't need Drow race, but it would fit so well into the scheme of things. Just frustrated that it doesn't work.
AhkMed is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
magpi

Old July 3rd, 2020, 07:26 AM
Are you trying to make it as an NPC? If so, I don't believe that NPCs follow the same character creation rules (ie, they don't have themes and races/classes are very different in how they are implemented, as they are grafts rather than PC style).
If you are making it as a PC- I just made one. Maybe you don't have a source enabled?
magpi is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
AhkMed

Old July 4th, 2020, 03:10 PM
So I just looked and somehow purchased AA2 not AA1 ... sigh. Well lets go see if that was the issue.

Yep that was it, thanks magpi for making me look at the simple things.

Last edited by AhkMed; July 4th, 2020 at 03:15 PM.
AhkMed is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
magpi

Old July 4th, 2020, 09:45 PM
I miss simple things all the time and get nice suggestions from folks here, so I try to pay it forward.
magpi is offline   #4 Reply With Quote