Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 18th, 2010, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonal View Post
The cleric domain spell for the Law domain has the wrong 2nd lvl spell.
It shows as "calm emotions," but this was changed to "align weapon (law only)" in Pathfinder.

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acesmith View Post
There are a couple of fire domain spells that are incorrect.
Fireball at 3rd
Elemental Body IV at 7th

There is one healing domain spell incorrect
Breath of Life at 5th
I'll put a check of all domain spells on my to-do list.
Mathias is offline   #121 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 18th, 2010, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glyph View Post
I've just tried adding both light and heavy warhorses as mounts and noticed in both cases they have Fly as a skill, which seems a little odd?
Bestiary page 307, in the description of the Animal type:

Quote:
The following skills are class skills for animals: Acrobatics, Climb, Fly, Perception, Stealth, and Swim.
Mathias is offline   #122 Reply With Quote
lordrodd

Old February 21st, 2010, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
I apologize - I didn't pay any attention to the height and weight calculations to figure out if they'd changed. I'll get this fixed, thanks for the report.
Love the program and thanks for your work on the data sets. Is there an idea on when this will be fixed?

Thanks again.
lordrodd is offline   #123 Reply With Quote
Gryndehl

Old March 17th, 2010, 09:29 AM
I grabbed the new Pathfinder update and it doesn't look like this got addressed at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Everyone, please remember to tell me where to look for the problem you're having. I spent a while going over the character, figuring out what you were referring to until I realized you're talking about the printout, not any of the information in the user interface.

I'll get Maneuver Training and Defensive Combat training adding their bonuses in a way that it shows up in the BAB box, and make sure the various components are correct.

For your second question,
CBD = 10 + 5 BAB + 3 Monk AC + 3 STR + 3 DEX + 1 Dodge Feat = 25

Without Defensive Combat Training:
CBD = 10 + 3 BAB + 3 Monk AC + 3 STR + 3 DEX + 1 Dodge Feat = 23

The question here is just how many alternate attack modes to display once I add the first: flurry, power attack, gnome vs. kobold, smite, and on and on. This game has an incredible number of situational modifiers, and there's a limit to the number that can be calculated and displayed. So, if I'm displaying flurry attacks, why not power attack, and if I'm doing both, I need to consider that monks could take the power attack feat, so then the combined bonus needs to be displayed along with the other two modes. The cells in the tables can't differ in height or width, which means that if a character has flurry and power attack, there needs to be room left on each weapon's display for all three versions - both the unarmed attack and the crossbow, even though the crossbow won't be displaying any of the various modes. There's also expandability and customization - how can a user add a new ability/feat that adds another attack mode to all or some weapons?

For now, I've decided to stick with displaying all those modifers elsewhere (namely the special tab and usually somewhere in the summary panels as well), and letting the user decide which ones apply in this situation.

Normally, the only benefit here would be to convert gp into pp, right? Currently you could create a new journal entry, name it "Moneychanger", and enter 10 into the PP and -100 into the gp, then press "Earn", and you'll see on the summary that the total gp hasn't changed. On your sample character, that would be all that's needed to get to the minimum coinage.

Could you tell me more about what you envisioned?
Gryndehl is offline   #124 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 17th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Sorry, I wasn't able to get to everything on my to-do list, and this one didn't make the cut. It's still on the list, but I don't know when I'll get to it.
Mathias is offline   #125 Reply With Quote