Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 3rd, 2010, 02:13 PM
^_^ Any upcoming M&M fixes for this? New datasets, archetypes, rules? Are we going to get more customizable character output options?

-- NotToProudToBeg aka Duggan
Duggan is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Duggan

Old March 15th, 2010, 05:45 PM
And just received an email saying that 3.6 will likely be here in another day or two with the Mecha and Manga updates... *crosses fingers and toes*
Duggan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Woodclaw

Old March 16th, 2010, 03:38 AM
Halleluia

I just dowloaded it and I'm pleased to report that the NPC Defense/Toughness bug has been solved.

There also a couple of new feature, but overall it seem to work. Unfortunatly the mecha, martial artist and pet section haven't been included so far.
Woodclaw is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Duggan

Old March 16th, 2010, 07:31 AM
Apparently those are coming later. Now, to see if I can finish off the Books of Magic archetypes quickly enough to cause Colen to have insomnia deciding whether to include them...
Duggan is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Woodclaw

Old March 16th, 2010, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
Apparently those are coming later. Now, to see if I can finish off the Books of Magic archetypes quickly enough to cause Colen to have insomnia deciding whether to include them...
I hope this extra material will also include some of the feats and powers errata that appeared on this forum during the last months.
Woodclaw is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 19th, 2010, 12:42 PM
I have been compiling a list of bugs that still need to be tackled for M&M, which I am going to be working on before we leave for the GAMA trade show on Monday evening. So unless something terrible happens you should see a new M&M update with bug fixes in the next few days. Duggan also kindly provided me with a bunch of stuff for Mecha & Manga that I need to integrate, so I will be trying to get that included too.
Colen is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Duggan

Old March 19th, 2010, 01:05 PM
^_^ I also sent the rest of the Book of Magic archetypes and I'm almost done with the Silver Age ones. Personally, I find it a relaxing way to spend a night. But those can probably wait on a future update and/or get posted here.

BTB, is there a handy way to ensure that exported .user and .stock files are keyed in to the Ultimate Power pack so that I can post such and not worry that someone out there is getting bits of the expansion packs for free?
Duggan is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 22nd, 2010, 12:09 PM
There's no way for you to key that stuff to the appropriate supplements yourself - that only works when we package up the files for general release. But we appreciate the thought.

Looking forward to getting the silver age archetypes!
Colen is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
flyingcircus

Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:49 PM
I would like the Mecha & Manga ones to load up. I can't find them anywhere in the program.
flyingcircus is offline   #9 Reply With Quote