Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

mycerius

Old September 26th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mycerius View Post
I'm able to select multiple archtypes (ATs) even if I'm not allowed. Sometimes it works right, other times it does not. At first, I thought it was only happening when the two ATs "changed" rather then "replaced" the same ability (Musker Master & Pistolero), but it is not just then. I can take, as a paladin, the Oath Against Fiends and the Oath Against Undeath, both of which replace the 6th level mercy AND the Aura of Resolve.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Please report this bug in terms of specific combinations you've found that shouldn't be compatible.
I have come across numerous. I would suggest going through all of the ATs and double checking them.
mycerius is offline   #351
Jamz

Old September 27th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Current version isn't showing the Paladin's Special Ability 'Channel Positive Energy' at 4th level.

It shows when clicking Special but it doesn't show up on the printed version anywhere.

Ignore/delete this post. Created a new character and it's working fine, something is wrong with my existing character apparently.

-Jamz

RPTools.net | MapTool Discord Invite

Download Latest MapTool Release | Download Latest TokenTool Release

Last edited by Jamz; September 27th, 2012 at 09:44 AM. Reason: retested: ignore
Jamz is offline   #352
popesean

Old September 27th, 2012, 03:29 PM
The metamagic rods that are unique to Ultimate Equipment do not seem to be available in Hero Lab, such as Burning Metamagic Rod, Concussive Metamagic Rod, Rime Metamagic Rod, etc.
popesean is offline   #353
Terramup

Old September 27th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Edilon Natural Armor is not validating. It should be available at level 1 and have an additional instance at 5th level. But now the validation is saying it requires the caster to be level 5 to take it.
Terramup is offline   #354
mycerius

Old September 27th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Both tiefling and aasimars can have alternate racial abilities for darkness and daylight respectively. One of the options is "Add an Additional Ability"; but when it is selected and 2 options are choosen, a(n incorrect) validation error occurs.
mycerius is offline   #355
radionausea

Old September 28th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Furious Focus isn't affecting to-hit when power attacking.

e.g. I have a 1st level human paladin who's feats are power attack and furious focus. He's using a sansetsukon as his primary weapon.

His to hit is +6 and when I select power attack in in-play it drops to +5 (as it normally should). But as I only have one attack and furious focus eliminates the to-hit penalty of power attack for the first attack it should still be +6.
radionausea is offline   #356
Vrischika111

Old September 28th, 2012, 04:41 AM
radio> IIRC it's not a bug, it's a feature. as it's situational they choose to display the value that would be used under any other situation (AoO, not usig furious focus, ...) and leave up to you to calculate it if using furious focus.

(http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...ious#post56400)
Vrischika111 is offline   #357
GymProFit

Old September 28th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Blinding Critical feat
The Blinding Critical feat has a typo in the Prerequisite. Critical Focus is misspelled "Crtitical Focus". (Hooray for snickering teenagers.)

Hamatulatsu feat from Inner Sea World Guide
According to the descriptive text, this should be available to monks as a bonus feat at 6th level, even if the monk doesn't meet the prerequisites, but it does not show up in the monk's Bonus Feats menu.

Summoner (Wild Caller archetype from Advanced Race Guide)
This is really just Paizo's shortcuts to minimize page count being transferred to HL, and me being OCD about it...
If I'm reading it correctly, the Summon Nature's Ally ability is supposed to have a duration of 1 minute/level, (just like the base summoner's Summon Monster ability) but the descriptive text doesn't specifically note that. It only references the Summon Monster ability, which does have that note.
GymProFit is offline   #358
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 28th, 2012, 08:27 AM
The cavewight and scavenger ARTs are not adding their situational bonuses to the correct skills.
Mathias is online now   #359
popesean

Old September 28th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terramup View Post
Edilon Natural Armor is not validating. It should be available at level 1 and have an additional instance at 5th level. But now the validation is saying it requires the caster to be level 5 to take it.
Eidolon Improved Natural Armor should not validate at levels 1 to 4. According to page 8 of the Core Rule Book, "Unless otherwise noted, whenever you are must round a number, always round down." And the description of Improved Natural Armor states, "This evolution can be taken once for every five levels the summoner possesses."

Therefore, because your summoner does not posses five levels, then the evolution can only be taken zero times. You do not get to round up to five. Neither does the text that the evolution can be taken once for every five level block, but rather once per five levels possessed.
popesean is offline   #360
Closed Thread