Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

debelial

Old December 11th, 2006, 12:47 AM
Another thing - I noticed that wyvern stats are obsolete. He now have 3 poisoned attacks, and point cost has changed (I don't remember what is new one at the moment)
debelial is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Athos

Old December 11th, 2006, 06:36 PM
On page 40 is the little waaagh and it says Gobin shamans roll a D6 and on page 41 is the big waaagh and is says Orc shamans roll a D6 - so you will need to fix this that only Gobin shamans can only have access to little waaagh and Orc shamans can only have access to big waaagh.
Athos is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
MrOgre

Old December 12th, 2006, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waazdag
Here is one I found: The Ironback Boar does not show up in the stat line as a boar, and does not modify the rider's SV by +2 as it should (being a boar and all).
If you noticed, there is typed BOAR in it starting line, so it still have stats.

Well i noticted that you have missed the extra goblin and wolf option to the Goblin Wolf Chariot otherwise

CHEERS
MrOgre is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
MrOgre

Old December 12th, 2006, 01:06 AM
Has also found that the Effigy of mork has been placed in Enchanted Items when it should be in Talisman Items
MrOgre is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
HyperPing

Old December 12th, 2006, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOgre
Quote:
Here is one I found: The Ironback Boar does not show up in the stat line as a boar, and does not modify the rider's SV by +2 as it should (being a boar and all).
If you noticed, there is typed BOAR in it starting line, so it still have stats.

Well i noticted that you have missed the extra goblin and wolf option to the Goblin Wolf Chariot otherwise

CHEERS
What exactly does this mean, MrOgre?
Waazdag is right, you should at least see the +2 sv added when you use the Ironback. It really should show up with a stat line as well for BOAR since it has all of a BOARS attributes (including +1 str on charge - TUSKER CHARGE). It's a magic item, but it's also a boar...

I still get extra goblin and wolf options. Just select them and click on the ADD symbol - works great!
HyperPing is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
waazdag

Old December 12th, 2006, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperPing
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOgre
Quote:

CHEERS
What exactly does this mean, MrOgre?
Waazdag is right, you should at least see the +2 sv added when you use the Ironback. It really should show up with a stat line as well for BOAR since it has all of a BOARS attributes (including +1 str on charge - TUSKER CHARGE). It's a magic item, but it's also a boar...

I still get extra goblin and wolf options. Just select them and click on the ADD symbol - works great!
Zactly my point. Since you cannot select the "BOAR" mount option (thus adding the BOAR stat line to the profile of the hero) AND select the Ironback Boar selection; it doesn't come out clearly on the army list that the item is in fact a mount/BOAR. PLUS, it fails to add the +2 AS to the model that you get with the BOAR selection...

Maybe it should be listed as a MOUNT option that also takes up an enchanted item slot...
waazdag is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
HyperPing

Old December 12th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Snotling Pump Wagon
Information is correct for this unit in the upper unit area, but incorrect once you add the unit (shows old info once you add the unit).
Pump wagons are now stubborn, not unbreakable.

Giant
Typo in the unit notes

Doom Diver Catapultt
Unit notes: Info is actually on page 27 :P
HyperPing is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
HyperPing

Old December 13th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Grimgor
It used to be that if you fielded Grimgor, he had to be General. Nothing says he has to be the general anymore. Not sure what's up with that, but this may change.
One thing is Da Immortulz, Grimgors bodyguard. The new rules say that there MUST be at least once unit of Black Orcs in Grimgors army (almost sounds like he's the General, huh?).
The bug is basically that if Grimgor is selected as a unit, then the composition should not be validated unless one unit of Black Orcs (<=10) is added as well. This unit carries a magic standard that gives it HATRED and IMMUNE TO PYSCHOLOGY (just like Grimgor) ONLY IF GRIMGOR JOINS THE UNIT.

Here's how I might do this:
  1. The way I would script this is to validate only if there is a Black Orc unit in the same army as Grimgor.
  2. Make an additional option for Grimgor called "Da Immortulz" (like how you can select Big'Uns) and this automatically gives a min 10 Black Orcs as a Bodyguard to Grimgor with HATRED and IMMUNE TO PSYCHOLOGY based on HIS banner (which is not talked about in this book, other than the name of the Standard Bearer himself)

I see nowhere where you can add musician, boss or standard to Grimgors bodyguard...anyway, I think option 2 is probably the best way to deal with this
HyperPing is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
HyperPing

Old December 13th, 2006, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by debelial
Another thing - I noticed that wyvern stats are obsolete. He now have 3 poisoned attacks, and point cost has changed (I don't remember what is new one at the moment)
debelial is right, the stats are wrong.

Add 1 atk for a total of 3 attacks

All attacks are poison

Tail attack is gone :cry:

Cost is still 200 pts
HyperPing is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Eldritch

Old December 14th, 2006, 09:46 AM
While working on my Night Goblin army I ran into a problem with fanatics, they are a single check box under unit options valued at 25 points. This is the cost of one fanatic but you can have up to 3 per unit. Can we get something like the old nets code to allow buying up to 3 of them per unit?

nevermind the above I figured out you can just up the unit count on the roster to add the extra fanatics.

by the way, to everyone working on updating the lists and submitting them for our use, thank you very much.
Eldritch is offline   #20 Reply With Quote