Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

bigbear62

Old January 14th, 2018, 05:22 PM
apologies for the noob question, but cant find it anywhere.
Is this available for HL? if not, I've not ever done any creation, what are my first steps?
Thanks for any resoonses.
bigbear62 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old January 15th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Genius Guides are from Rogue Genius Games. As far as I know, they don't have a dedicated team working on their materials for HL.

As far as entering it all yourself, some parts are easy (making the text show up in a Feat, for example). Scripting to make a Feat or Class Feature actually do calculations can vary a lot in difficulty. I would suggest you take a look at the first couple of posts in the Community Pack thread.. ShadowChemosh, who manages the pack, has a number of useful links in his signature.

Also, there are threads from the HL developers on "Scripting 101" and such topics that should help you get started.
Silveras is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
bigbear62

Old January 16th, 2018, 03:04 AM
Thanks!
bigbear62 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Ian

Old January 20th, 2018, 12:26 AM
One other useful thing to keep in mind is that with the ShadowChemosh Adjustments setting in the Pathfinder Community Pack, and with the various "Custom (Whatever)" options, you can do a lot to "jury rig" character options even if you're not sure how to script that particular item yet.
Ian is offline   #4 Reply With Quote