Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

GunbunnyFuFu

Old September 25th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Good day folks!

New Hero Lab user, and I love the software. I've been able to play around in the editor to add Ptolus deities, etc. However, one of my players is playing a summoner, and with his eidolon he wants Reach (Weapon). The eidolon has taken proficiency in Greatsword, however, when going to apply the Reach evolution to the sword, Reach (Weapon) is not an option. How can I make this available?

Thanks,

GB
GunbunnyFuFu is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
GunbunnyFuFu

Old January 18th, 2012, 04:55 PM
*bump*

Anyone have any idea on how to do this?

Thanks,

GB
GunbunnyFuFu is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old January 18th, 2012, 06:15 PM
I don't think that is how the reach evolution works, it says that one of the eidolon's attacks, by which I infer it means natural attacks. If the player wants his eidolon to have reach with weapons, I'd have him pick a reach weapon.

That said, you could make your own version of the Reach evolution and have it select among weapons on the hero if you wanted. There are plenty of traits, adjustments and whatnot that pick a certain weapon with a selector for you to use as examples.
Aaron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote