Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Dragon5e

Old February 27th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Hello I posted this file over at github. Doesn't seem too busy so I put the file here. I had brought the license for Hero lab classic for Pathfinder and started to play around with the soulknife. I could not see why we couldn ot see an automatic upgrade to the soulknife. I learned immediately boostrapping a weapon make it hard to work with. Every time I tried to use an eval script to apply a bonus to the soulknife mindblade it erase the name and put down the bonus. I then thought ok what if I just put that on the normal weapons not on the magic tab. Sigh could not edit it like you could in the magic weapon tab. I have gotten partway to my goals. I have to stop here. My brain hurts lol. I tried applying the bonus to the normal weapons and then have the magic weapon have a boostrap to the normal weapon. What that do it to put the normal name on the tab. Wait this is the good part. Once you pick the wrench to open you see a magic item name saying like +2 Mindblade. You'll see a empty pick for the bonus enhancement. That is your clue to ah I need to put down a 2 there and everything match. I did the same for all soulknife archetypes and classes I could see. That includes the mind armors and weapons. I have a tracker that count the enhancement available for weapons powers. I did not quite see how to put that in the weapon desc. At least I can see how much of each in the tracking section. Maybe someone can use this code to finish the job.
Attached Files
File Type: txt acustom.user.txt (136.1 KB, 1 views)
Dragon5e is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old February 28th, 2023, 02:17 PM
I've always gone to the Weapons tab and just created a custom magic weapon with whatever bonus the scaling is supposed to be at.

It would be neat to have it automatically increase based on your level, but manually creating one and naming it whatever you want is easy enough.
Ualaa is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Dragon5e

Old March 1st, 2023, 11:49 AM
That is true but I found it hard to keep track when you start to add in prestige classes and different archetypes. I also tried to put that info in tracking to help make it easier.
Dragon5e is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old March 2nd, 2023, 04:23 AM
I'm very familiar with adjustments and non-coding work arounds, but definitely appreciate anything that is coded/scripted to work without needing an adjustment.

I've just not invested the time into learning Hero Lab coding.
Ualaa is offline   #4 Reply With Quote