Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Bob G
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Trafford, PA, USA
Posts: 77

Old December 27th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
Unfortunately I can't really do much about that. Since the Patrons are Lone Wolf's code and not mine, I can't prevent the spells from bootstrapping, nor can I touch the component code that causes them to be auto-listed in the Patron's description text.

Theoretically I could find the spell list after it's written and replace it with a blank string, but I'm pretty sure that would end up being buggy and slow and more trouble than it's worth.
Oh well, that's unfortunate, but I understand. I'm just happy I can run our sphere witch through Hero Labs now.
Bob G is offline   #521 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 10

Old January 2nd, 2018, 07:36 PM
Will there be more Sphere Item support down the line. The program allows for SPhere Wands and Staves at the moment but nothing for Sphere Scrolls, Potions, Rods or Wondrous Items.

On a related note would it be possible to add Spellcrafting or Sphere Spellbooks?

No pressure, I know you've got a lot on your plate already, I'm just curious
GreyLurker is offline   #522 Reply With Quote
Ualaa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Vancouver, Canada.
Posts: 342

Old January 3rd, 2018, 05:40 AM
Our group is eagerly awaiting HL files for Spheres of Might; looking at the final PDF, that is going to be quite a project getting it into Hero Lab.
Ualaa is offline   #523 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 438

Old January 3rd, 2018, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyLurker View Post
Will there be more Sphere Item support down the line. The program allows for SPhere Wands and Staves at the moment but nothing for Sphere Scrolls, Potions, Rods or Wondrous Items.

On a related note would it be possible to add Spellcrafting or Sphere Spellbooks?

No pressure, I know you've got a lot on your plate already, I'm just curious
Not any time soon, that's for sure. The items would be a huge, complex system with a lot of custom UI work. I was able to do this for the shapeshift system in Alteration, but implementing those item rules would be like if you took that and tripled the number of moving parts. If I ever get those systems into the package, Spellcrafting will probably come first.
TheIronGolem is offline   #524 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 10

Old January 9th, 2018, 11:54 PM
Found an error with the Hedgewitch.

The Skilled Magic secret is giving you Metamagic feats instead of the Feats it's supposed to.
GreyLurker is offline   #525 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 438

Old January 14th, 2018, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyLurker View Post
Found an error with the Hedgewitch.

The Skilled Magic secret is giving you Metamagic feats instead of the Feats it's supposed to.
Good catch. This is now fixed in my current build and will be in the next update.
TheIronGolem is offline   #526 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 10

Old January 14th, 2018, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
Good catch. This is now fixed in my current build and will be in the next update.
I've been working on a Spheres only campaign for my group to give the system a good going over, so I've been making a lot of Orc Hedgewitches lately.

I'm calling them "Orc Rot Shamen". They work magic by digging bugs out of their skin and throwing them at targets.
GreyLurker is offline   #527 Reply With Quote
Aaron
Senior Member
Lone Wolf Staff
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6,324

Old January 15th, 2018, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyLurker View Post
I've been working on a Spheres only campaign for my group to give the system a good going over, so I've been making a lot of Orc Hedgewitches lately.

I'm calling them "Orc Rot Shamen". They work magic by digging bugs out of their skin and throwing them at targets.
Nurgleicious.
Aaron is offline   #528 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 10

Old January 16th, 2018, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Nurgleicious.
Alteration Sphere + Swarm Transformation + Animal Mind

Now imagine the look on a player's face as you describe how the insect the shaman threw burrows into his character's flesh and then the character begins to literally disolve into a mindless pile of worms and maggots.
GreyLurker is offline   #529 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.