Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Virtue

Old April 8th, 2019, 09:25 AM
That might of been my mistake.
Virtue is offline   #111 Reply With Quote
Spykersan

Old June 29th, 2019, 07:28 PM
Having Issues with having the mod work on my iPad. I can use it on my pc just fine, but when I try to open it up on the iPad app, it won’t work...
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 7B2AA642-4922-42B6-91AB-CE38DDE4E3B1.jpeg (385.2 KB, 6 views)
Spykersan is offline   #112 Reply With Quote
wdmartin

Old July 2nd, 2019, 08:21 PM
Did you remember to install the mod on the iPad as well? It needs to be installed in both places.

Unfortunately I don't have an iPad myself, so I can't give you step-by-step instructions, but it should be broadly similar to installing it on the desktop client.
wdmartin is offline   #113 Reply With Quote
EldritchWeaver

Old July 5th, 2019, 01:35 PM
Any plan to update the mod to the current feat tax version?
EldritchWeaver is offline   #114 Reply With Quote
wdmartin

Old July 5th, 2019, 10:42 PM
I've looked at it, and the latest version is rather more extensive than the previous ones. It'd be quite a lot of work to implement. I built most of a to-do list at one point and my motivation petered out when it approached 70-ish major changes before I made it three quarters of the way through the document.

So ... maybe? It hasn't been high on my list of priorities ...
wdmartin is offline   #115 Reply With Quote
Roadie

Old July 8th, 2019, 02:28 PM
The later PDF version is so elaborate compared to the original that I haven't actually seen it used in any games. Part of the appeal of the first version is that it mostly just works as a list of bonus feats (and even that could probably be simplified further if somebody else were to make their own version).
Roadie is offline   #116 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old September 15th, 2019, 07:53 AM
If you develop the more extensive update, will you be keeping the current version available? I like the WiS 1.5 ruleset but the Yavmir campaign setting ruleset is a bit much for my table.
Krothos is offline   #117 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old September 15th, 2019, 08:05 AM
The blog indicated Precise Shot replaces it as a prerequisite for further archery feats. Was this was applied in your HL update? If not, this would make other feats immediately available in HL without needing Precise Shot (i.e. Far Shot, Disrupting Shot, Shot on the Run, Rapid Shot, etc). I understand this can be a non-issue by a observant GM ensuring their player takes Precise Shot before the other feats, but HL is setup to show what is allowed and what is not.
Krothos is offline   #118 Reply With Quote
wdmartin

Old September 15th, 2019, 10:53 AM
If I wind up doing the full Yavmir version, I'll keep the blog version up also so people can choose whichever they prefer.

No, I missed the bit about Precise Shot being added as a pre-requisite for other archery feats. Adding that would require coding up new variants of quite a few of them, and I have to wonder if it's really worth it to do so. Even if it's not technically required, everybody's going to take it anyway, because trying to do archery without it is much, much harder.
wdmartin is offline   #119 Reply With Quote
Lj Stephens
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 17th, 2019, 06:06 AM
It's awesome to watch some of these discussions, btw. Y'all are amazing! Thanks so much for being great forum citizens!
Lj Stephens is offline   #120 Reply With Quote