Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Nikmal

Old October 13th, 2015, 12:24 PM
I am only asking because of the statblock issue I am having and I NEED Realm Works tomorrow evening and I don't have time to try and go through each and every statblock once they are fixed.

So please tell me there is an easy way to roll back the update so I can access my Realmworks once again?
Nikmal is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Pollution

Old October 13th, 2015, 05:42 PM
Contact LW support for help on this. if anyone can help, they can. They're really good about responding to your tickets in my experience (though it may be slow due to the current patch having some problems and bugs)

The problem is that your realm was converted on the server side, so your data is converted from RTF to HTML formatting, so anything on the server wouldn't work on the older version.

HOWEVER, there's a backup. That's the good news. I don't know where that would be off hand (fresh install on my main PC, and my laptop is at the office).

Do you have the update before this one in your downloads folder still?

If so...you can uninstall RW from your pc, reboot and reinstall with the previous update (the one we needed before the current release). THEN, instead of syncing, take your Master Realm from the backup folder, and put it in the RW Master Realm folder.

I would bet that that would work.

BUT, I'm not LW support, and can't speak for how well this would work...
Pollution is offline   #2 Reply With Quote