Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

HalflingBurglar

Old March 25th, 2016, 08:52 AM
I am trying to add a second martial stance feat to a character. The character already has a Martial Study feat in the discipline (Cloak of Deception) and a Martial Stance feat (Assassin's Stance). When I try to add a second Martial Stance feat in the same discipline (Island of Blades), I get an error "Nothing to choose from!" The Island of Blades stance requires a lower character class level than the Assassin's Stance does, so I believe it should work.

If remove the Assassin's Stance Martial Stance feat and add the Island of Blades Martial Stance feat, it works but then errors out when I attempt to add the second stance feat back in.

The feat description says it can be selected multiple times as long as I have one maneuver from the discipline, which I still do (Cloak of Deception).

Incidentally, I also receive the same error when I try to add a second Martial Study feat in of the same discipline. I attempted to do that to see if it required me to add another maneuver of the same discipline in order to add the second stance. That did not work either.

If anyone has encountered this or has any idea on what is wrong, please let me know. Thanks!
HalflingBurglar is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 28th, 2016, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingBurglar View Post
If anyone has encountered this or has any idea on what is wrong, please let me know. Thanks!
Can you attach the portfolio or send it to me in an email (sendric [at] gmail [dot] com)? There's probably a bug, but I'll need to see exactly what is happening before I can fix it.
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old April 4th, 2016, 06:05 AM
Ah. Thanks for sending me the portfolio. I was able to fix this. The coding on this feat was terrible. It's much better now.
Sendric is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
CptCoots

Old June 23rd, 2016, 09:39 AM
This feat is nigh incomprehensible. What was your fix?
CptCoots is offline   #4 Reply With Quote