Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Blizzard

Old January 1st, 2012, 07:38 PM
Hi I am makeing a new class and it Gives Skill Focus (Diplomacy) as a class feature. How do I add a bonus feet with a specific Skill Focus.

Last edited by Blizzard; January 12th, 2012 at 05:14 AM.
Blizzard is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old January 3rd, 2012, 11:04 AM
Have a Class ability bootstrap the fSkillFoc feat, and click on the Tags button to the right of the bootstrap. Then click "Add another tag", and put Target in the first box, then the Unique ID for the Diplomacy skill in the second (which is "kDiplomacy"). That way the feat will be bootstrapped with a selection already made. I think that is what you meant.

If you mean the class requires Skill Focus (Diplomacy) before you can take it, the archmage prestige class requires a specific skill focus, look at that for an example.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Blizzard

Old January 12th, 2012, 05:05 AM
I am just about finshed with the new class, and I saved a character with it now when I go on even with that saved character it does not show up. It also removes it from the saved character. Does any know how I can get it back? I have tryed useing the test button and it comes up saying you can use it now, but it still is not available in the class section.
Blizzard is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Blizzard

Old January 12th, 2012, 05:12 AM
How do I look at classes with out needing to save a test class?

How do you get rid of content that I maid and don't want any more?
Blizzard is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old January 12th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Your class may have a source, especially if you copied it from something else from the community files. In the editor scroll down to the bottom and look for the Source button. Click on it and see which source it is connected to. Then you can either, A. deselect the source so it will always be available, or B. in the main HL program hit Character -> Configure Hero and enable that source from the list on the right of the popup screen. You may also set the currently selected sources as your default, so they will automatically be selected when you create new portfolios.

To delete content you made, simply open the file in the editor and delete those things you no longer want. You can't "Test Now!" things that are no longer there, so you'll have to save the file and reload the program before you see the change. You can reload by closing and re-opening the program, or by clicking Develop -> Enable Data File Debugging then hitting Ctrl + R to do a quick reload.
Aaron is offline   #5 Reply With Quote