Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

anthony55b

Old September 16th, 2019, 12:29 AM
Hi,

I would like to see a button in the account management to "Log out all devices"

I often find that I close a window on one of my mobile devices without logging out then when I got to use HLO on my PC I have to try and remember which device I was using last and try opening the site and logging out.
anthony55b is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Itzi

Old September 16th, 2019, 10:03 AM
Hmmm...

I must be doing something wrong, then. I've never logged out of HLO and I access it on at least five different devices.

Whenever I log on with a different device it just informs me that it's logged me out of the previous device. I don't have to remember anything.
Itzi is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old September 16th, 2019, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzi View Post
Hmmm...

I must be doing something wrong, then. I've never logged out of HLO and I access it on at least five different devices.

Whenever I log on with a different device it just informs me that it's logged me out of the previous device. I don't have to remember anything.
Same. When I log in on a different device it automatically logs me out of any previous device. The only reason to log out manually is if you're using a public computer and don't want the next person to have access to your account.
dacoobob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
wynlyndd

Old September 16th, 2019, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacoobob View Post
Same. When I log in on a different device it automatically logs me out of any previous device. The only reason to log out manually is if you're using a public computer and don't want the next person to have access to your account.
Me three
wynlyndd is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Lj Stephens
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 17th, 2019, 05:36 AM
Hi Anthony, the others are describing what should be happening with you. When you log in on one device, any previous device should automatically log out. If that's not what's happening with you, let us know and we'll see if we can't figure it out with you.
Lj Stephens is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
jma3974

Old September 15th, 2020, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lj Stephens View Post
Hi Anthony, the others are describing what should be happening with you. When you log in on one device, any previous device should automatically log out. If that's not what's happening with you, let us know and we'll see if we can't figure it out with you.
This seems like a bug to me. If I have access to 3 devices, logging me out of the previous device means that if I am jumping through devices (ie. one instance on my main computer for tracking a scene, one instance on a tablet to open full character details), I'm constantly being logged out of one of the devices. Either we should have a way to log out of a device to keep our number of devices to 3, or the device with oldest timestamp should be logged out.

Functionality as is, I only have access to one device.
jma3974 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote