Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

xmiyux

Old March 4th, 2020, 05:41 AM
I have a couple questions.

1. When a character is created you choose to make it for organized play or not. Is that the only time that decision can be made? As in I made a non pathfinder society character at level one. I wanted to swap it to society to make sure everything I chose was society legal... and I don't see a way to do that. Is it possible?

2. When formulas are picked at creation. Do they show up anywhere on the Play tab when running the character? Is there some way to click on one and say " craft this" so it gets added to inventory?

edit: I realize now this thread isn't in the PF2 forum like I intended it to be. It also won't let me delete the thread (that I can see) so if a mod can move it that would be cool.

Last edited by xmiyux; March 4th, 2020 at 06:15 AM.
xmiyux is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Hollis
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 20th, 2020, 08:49 AM
1. Check out the Settings tab. Under Core Options, you will see a setting for Pathfinder Society Characters. Anything that's not legal for Pathfinder Society play will show an error once this is activated.

2. We're not currently planning to show the formulas on the play tab, because that's a lot of information to fit into that space.

2b. Right now there isn't a way to automatically craft an item from its formula. It's a capability we're planning on adding in the future.

Last edited by Hollis; March 20th, 2020 at 08:57 AM.
Hollis is offline   #2 Reply With Quote