Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
GThiel

Old March 3rd, 2017, 09:02 AM
I've been adding quite a bit of info into Mechanics and have come across some things that I wish would be "corrected." None of these are fatal, but they do add extra time and work on my part. I have some issues with my hands and any extraneous key strokes/clicks can hamper my getting info in.

1. Duplicate article. When I am adding a series of similar items, I set up a generic article, and duplicate it to add items. When ever an article is duplicated, a pop-up comes up to info me that it might take some time to do the process. It takes longer to click on the OK than it does to duplicate the article. Either get rid of the pop-up or at least allow a check box to not show the message.

2. Copy and Paste from PDF. Whenever I do a copy and paste, I am warned that formatting may not be correct. I know that, and am prepared to fix any messed up formatting. Add a check box so that the message is no longer displayed.

3. Tag Options. When adding Tags to an article, after clicking on the "Show Tag Options," a drop down appears with only one option "Modify Tag Assignments." Since there is only one option, why not go directly to the Assign Tags to Topics pop-up. If in the future more options are offered then the drop-down could be re-instated.

If anyone has other "simple annoyances" feel free to add them.

(As a programmer of 30+ years, I know that "simple" really isn't :-) )
GThiel is offline   #1 Reply With Quote