Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Kazoo

Old March 11th, 2020, 11:11 AM
I'm trying to add the Civilian class from Ultramodern5 Redux, and a class feature allows you to enter any two of your six stats as a "Class Save Proficiency".
Is there a way to do this in the HeroLab Editor?
Kazoo is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old March 11th, 2020, 12:36 PM
EDIT: Ignore everything I said and do what dungeonguru says below. I'm ashamed I forgot about that feat.

You would need to create a class ability that gets added as part of that class. Check out some of the subraces that let you pick particular attributes to see how they do that part. Then you'll need a script on that ability that takes those chosen abilities and pushes save proficiencies to them.

It's doable, you just gotta find stuff that does something similar and tweak it for your own purposes.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!

Last edited by Fenris447; March 12th, 2020 at 06:08 AM.
Fenris447 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old March 11th, 2020, 06:22 PM
Actually, look at the feat Resilient - it allows you to pick an ability and make yourself proficient in its saving throw.

You could easily add a usrCandid2 field and modify the script to push the saving throw from usrChosen2.
dungeonguru is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Kazoo

Old March 15th, 2020, 02:35 PM
Great. Thanks.
Kazoo is offline   #4 Reply With Quote