Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

mindxing

Old January 1st, 2021, 05:51 AM
I have an HLC license and several secondary licenses. There used to be a screen on the lone wolf site that would show me a list of all the licenses and this list would tell me which were primary and which were secondary. I can't find that page anymore. I can get an email of my classic licenses but that email doesn't indicate which are primary or secondary. Where can I find this information out now?

I'd like to associate the licenses with my HLO account but I also want to be able to use HLC. Is that possible? After moving to HLO can I still use HLC for the primary and secondary licenses?
mindxing is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
mototom

Old January 1st, 2021, 08:12 AM
I just confirmed that the license I used to associate to HLO still allows me to use HLC on the machine is was assigned to.

I didn't know which was primary, either. I just picked one. It adds all the secondary licenses to the same account as the primary anyway.
mototom is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
mindxing

Old January 1st, 2021, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the confirmation. I'll give it a go.
mindxing is offline   #3 Reply With Quote