Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

ruhar

Old April 15th, 2017, 11:28 AM
I did a custom export and created export tags. I think I did something wrong and it is causing problems in other areas. I can't delete them in Manage Exports nor can I delete them from the Export tag when I go to the Manage tab. How do I delete the tags within the Export tag?
ruhar is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
kbs666

Old April 15th, 2017, 11:39 AM
As far as I know you can't. I've experimented with exporting a fair bit and built upquite a lot of export tags.

my Realm Works videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZU...4DwXXkvmBXQ9Yw
kbs666 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ruhar

Old April 15th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs666 View Post
As far as I know you can't. I've experimented with exporting a fair bit and built upquite a lot of export tags.
That's not good. I too experimented to try and figure out how to delete them. Can someone from LWD let us know if this is going to be fixed?
ruhar is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old April 21st, 2017, 04:50 PM
Have you tried clicking on the hammer and wrench for Tags in the right hand pane, then Modify Tag Assignments? Or what about the hammer and wrench at the top of the left hand pane, then Bulk Tagging?

Sleet was enjoying a tasty beverage at his local tavern, when a Tarrasque showed up in the local area. He managed to valiantly get on it's back and ride it. How he did it is a mystery to this day...

RW: Engine Heart, I Love The Corps! Home Brew: Star Gate: Avalon, Monda Minutia. I'm good with: OpenOffice, Paint, Lego Digital Designer. & not so good with: Realm Works, Hero Lab, CC3+, GIMP, Cityographer, Hexographer, Fractal Mapper, AstroSynth, Inspiration Pad Pro. RW Kickstarter Supporter.
Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old April 21st, 2017, 06:28 PM
I think the OP is referring to deleting the tag from the Tag Domain, not from topics.
Silveras is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old April 22nd, 2017, 01:10 AM
Ah yes, well that would change things then...

Sleet was enjoying a tasty beverage at his local tavern, when a Tarrasque showed up in the local area. He managed to valiantly get on it's back and ride it. How he did it is a mystery to this day...

RW: Engine Heart, I Love The Corps! Home Brew: Star Gate: Avalon, Monda Minutia. I'm good with: OpenOffice, Paint, Lego Digital Designer. & not so good with: Realm Works, Hero Lab, CC3+, GIMP, Cityographer, Hexographer, Fractal Mapper, AstroSynth, Inspiration Pad Pro. RW Kickstarter Supporter.
Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #6 Reply With Quote