Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Senko

Old February 11th, 2020, 09:01 PM
I am trying to implement some mythic feats from a suppliment https://www.opengamingstore.com/prod...ing-core-feats and I can't find how to make mythic paths and tiers available to them. I'm currently using a work around of new hero but I'd like to just have the mythic tab enabled on a hireling/familiar/cohort tied to a specific character say by adding a "mythic' archetype. However after weeks of hunting through the editor I can't work out what actually determines if a creature is valid for the full mythic tab option. I'll keep looking as I get time but I figured I'd ask in case someone know's where is the toggle that allows the mythic tab for heroes so I can try to duplicate it for minions please?
Senko is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old February 12th, 2020, 09:22 AM
The community package adds the Mythic Path: Overmind.
Not sure if looking at that would answer how to allow something to be mythic.
But being part of the community package, it's free to check out.

The base mythic adventures supplement has a number of mythic archetypes.
If I search for "mythic" in the classes tab, I see several including:
- Agile [Mythic]
- Arcane [Mythic]
- Divine [Mythic]
- Invincible [Mythic]
- Mythic [Mythic]
- Savage [Mythic]

Not sure if either of these examples help, by comparing how they did what they did.
Ualaa is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old February 12th, 2020, 10:14 AM
The Mythic Hero's Handbook has the feature if you pick the correct feat from the book.
Dwayne is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Senko

Old February 12th, 2020, 10:30 AM
Community package isn't updated anymore or at least there's feats and abilities in the normal mythic tier choices that aren't in that. I could work around using it if need be but for now I'm trying to figure out how to just toggle the mythic tab.

The archetypes (agile, arcane, etc) may be worth another look in the editor though as I recall they dealt with mythic rank rather than mythic tier.

Oh I've not normally bought 3rd party suppliments, I'll grab that package as the whole lots on sale for $60 and take a look at it thanks.
Senko is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old February 12th, 2020, 05:11 PM
Mythic Hero's Handbook is a good supplement.

The class options aren't included, if that's important to you.
Everything else from the book is, except for the Psionic path.
But you can get that path from the Community Package anyway.
Ualaa is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Senko

Old February 12th, 2020, 07:30 PM
Ah that's a shame I was hoping to use the mythic famililar option. Sadly with neither that nor the mythic leadership (hireling manual adding) I'm still stuck at square one in trying to figure out how to enable tiers on a familiar.

Oh well thanks for trying to help back to randomly digging through the editor to try and figure out what the toggle is that allows PC's/hirelings to get tiers so I can try enabling it on a familiar/mount/etc. At least I can manage the leadership sort of now.

EDIT
Hmmm I've somehow managed to create a race that generates two "arcane familiars" one with the familiar tab and one that's a full hero capable of taking mythic tiers, class levels, hp, etc but doesn't have the familiar benefits tab . . .

EDIT 2
You can actually add class abilities on the mythic tab I just found out. Unfortunately its a virtual tier e.g. familiar = tier 1 because master is suitable mythic tier doesn't give it an actual tier (path, ability increase, etc) its just a few abilities and pick X feats or monster abiliites. Back to the drawing board.

Last edited by Senko; February 13th, 2020 at 12:42 AM.
Senko is offline   #6 Reply With Quote