Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Aaron

Old May 16th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burj View Post
perhaps make a add on for hero labs a pack for exotic mounts might be more worthwhile then just adding the one only no idea which of these are or are not allready in Hero Labs

MOUNTS :

Camel (war)
Heavy War Camel
Erdlu
Erdland
Kank worker
Kank Soldier
Crodlu (war)
Inix
Mekillot
Most of those sound like Poke-mans! Especially Mekillot.

Mekillot, the Soldier Pokemon (Fighting/Metal)
Aaron is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
Burj

Old May 16th, 2016, 04:44 PM
http://whinehurst.com/darksun/index.php?title=Mekillot
Burj is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old May 16th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Yeah, but at what level does it evolve into Mekillall?
Aaron is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
starman77

Old May 16th, 2016, 08:40 PM
broken.
installed: D&D Converted Meterial and then Ravenloft Setting.
get this error:
""The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Source 'FRCS' - Reference to non-existent parent source 'pFRCS'
Source 'MagicofFR' - Reference to non-existent parent source 'pFRCSSupp'""

if i add Forgotten Realms i get this error:
""The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

Thing 'ioCephalom' - Bootstrap value assignment should not be assigned more than once for field 'sDC' on bootstrapped thing 'spDomiPer4'
Thing 'ioCephalom' - Bootstrap value assignment should not be assigned more than once for field 'sDC' on bootstrapped thing 'spMindP5FR'
Thing 'ioCephalom' - Bootstrap value assignment should not be assigned more than once for field 'sDC' on bootstrapped thing 'spFeeblem5'""
starman77 is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old May 16th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starman77 View Post
It looks like you are missing the source file for forgotten realms. I suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the faerun content.

Quote:
Thing 'ioCephalom' - Bootstrap value assignment should not be assigned more than once for field 'sDC' on bootstrapped thing 'spDomiPer4'
Thing 'ioCephalom' - Bootstrap value assignment should not be assigned more than once for field 'sDC' on bootstrapped thing 'spMindP5FR'
Thing 'ioCephalom' - Bootstrap value assignment should not be assigned more than once for field 'sDC' on bootstrapped thing 'spFeeblem5'""
I have never seen errors like those. That is for a wondrous item.. Um Cephalometer i think... They have three spells that can be used and have a duplicate field sDC.. I cant think of what could cause that. But I will look into it. In the mean time if you want to try and fix yourself. it is in Underdark.user.
-----
Problem diagnosed:
The wondrous item 'ioCephalom' has three bootstraps, in the most recent update something caused duplicates of fields attached to those bootstraps. If you go into the editor, in the Underdark.user. to the wondrous item listed and remove the sCL field that says MAXIMUM. It will compile. I will try and upload a quick fix for this tomorrow (later today). But, to be truthful I dont know if what I change on my end will stick or if the extra field will be added back. I shall see.

Last edited by TobyFox2002; May 16th, 2016 at 09:04 PM.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 16th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
I have never seen errors like those. That is for a wondrous item.. Um Cephalometer i think... They have three spells that can be used and have a duplicate field sDC.
The issue been there for a long time I would guess. The latest version of HL binary now "checks" for duplicate fields being set and complains. Would not be surprised if you found its been there for years.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old May 16th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
The issue been there for a long time I would guess. The latest version of HL binary now "checks" for duplicate fields being set and complains. Would not be surprised if you found its been there for years.
Yeh, I saw something about duplicates.. and funny cats... mean.. sarcastic.. cats...

I have fixed it on my end, but I have to see if I have an old version of the files to post a quick fix. It shouldn't be hard I have not touched Underdark.user in... well forever. I should be able to pull it from anywhere.

As for the other errors, the parent of source.. I have to do some searching, I'm about to head to bed, but I'll look into it first thing tomorrow. I have a feeling I know whats causing it.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old May 17th, 2016, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starman77 View Post

I cant do a fast fix for this, load the upload below and the files should work. At the next update this should be fixed and you can use the Conversion material without the FR pack installed.

Quote:

This is an issue with the most recent update to hero labs. A quick fix can be applied by dowloading and placing this file into your hero labs folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/35msg7femk...dark.user?dl=0

I've not tested it on a clean install, only with the packages I have, however since I have not tinkered with the Underdark it should work.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old May 17th, 2016, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
I would do this as its own base class. Have it add the domains normally, but have an eval script on a class ability pull the ClsScAllSp tags from the added domain and at the same time change them to ClsAllowSp tags, then push those ClsAllowSp tags to the class helper.
Wut? I considered trying to do something like that, but I didnt think it would be possible. I don't even know where to begin.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old May 17th, 2016, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
Wut? I considered trying to do something like that, but I didnt think it would be possible. I don't even know where to begin.
Create a class special called "Spheres" or whatever, then add this eval script

The script needs to run before the domains push their tags to the class helper, which is in "Set Domain Name" at PreLevel 10000, so we can set our timing at PreLevel 5000 for this eval script
Code:
~ PreLevel is too early to do the normal "are we too low level" stop, but there is a standard workaround for that using the foctoclass procedure
call foctoclass

doneif (state.isfocus = 0)

doneif (focus.field[cTotalLev].value < tagvalue[ClSpecWhen.?])

~ Do our usual stop if disabled
doneif (tagis[Helper.SpcDisable] <> 0)

~ Foreach through all domains on the hero which have been added to our Mystic Class. I am assuming the unique ID for this class is cHelpMys
foreach pick in hero from BaseClrDom where "CustTaken.cHelpMys"
  ~ pull the Domain Spell tags (ClsScAllSp) from the current domain to this class special, changing their tag group to ClsAllowSp at the same time
  perform eachpick.pulltags[ClsScAllSp.?,ClsAllowSp]

~ Now delete them from the domain we just pulled from
  perform eachpick.delete[ClsScAllSp.?]
  nexteach

~ Now we just need to get the tags we pulled from ourselves to the class helper. We already set the focus to the class helper earlier, so we can just use that as a shorthand
perform focus.pushtags[ClsAllowSp.?]
As usual, code not tested, tweak as necessary.
Aaron is offline   #40 Reply With Quote