Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests

Notices

RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 3rd, 2013, 07:07 AM
This is very irritating to me because I love the map pins thing, but I accidentally removed all the pins I had on my map while adding a new one and could not find an option to undo that. It would be nice if there was an undo option for things like this while working on maps. It can be very frustrating to have to insert all those pins again because of one accidental mouse click.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old October 3rd, 2013, 09:29 AM
Plus 1!
Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
davidp
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 3rd, 2013, 10:33 AM
While not fully what you are asking for, if this happens again, you can go to the tools menu and select "Abandon Accrued Changes to Smart Image" which will reset things back to when it was last saved. This can also be accomplished by exiting edit mode and responding no to the dialog that comes up asking if you want to save changes.

And yes, we are wanting to have full undo, but it becomes tricky to implement everywhere in a seamless fashion so we haven't tackled it yet.
davidp is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
weogarth

Old October 5th, 2013, 03:50 AM
Thanks for the reply David. With the nature of this program, I imagine a Control-Z / Undo option would be a bit of a challenge but I think I'd be definitely ok with a tiered deployment of such an option. i.e. If you were able to do it for some areas (topic/snippet areas) but not yet map pins, don't wait for map pins (no disrespect to the OP), because we're all going to make mistakes in lots of places and the ability to undo them would be stellar.

If you can do multiple undos (10?) even better but I bet that'd be exponentially harder.
weogarth is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
jkthomsen9

Old July 20th, 2014, 08:51 PM
+1 here
jkthomsen9 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
RampagingHoardes

Old July 22nd, 2014, 03:29 PM
+1 plz
RampagingHoardes is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
karpomatic

Old July 28th, 2014, 06:27 AM
YES please!