Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Card Vault Forums > Card Vault

Notices

GenXr

Old February 7th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Hey guys,

So I've obtained my secondary liscence of Card Vault for the desktop pc at the store.

I've inputted the inventory on my laptop where the primary liscence is.

I export the XML inventory file on my laptop to a thumbdrive and load it into the desktop. The "owned" columns all stay 0 however; the total amount of cards shows the correct number...

Am I doing something wrong? Please help = D

Thx
GenXr is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
GenXr

Old February 10th, 2012, 08:43 AM
So far I have tried re-installing, I have checked the xml file and the "owned" card numbers are correct. I'm going to try a couple more things tonight and hope someone posts on here with some ideas.
GenXr is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 10th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Make sure the right quality is showing in the "Quality" column. I believe your qualities will default to "Unknown", so if you have cards set as different qualities, you'll need to toggle the quality to see them. Does that help?
Colen is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
GenXr

Old February 10th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Colen you are a life saver - this worked perfectly and I didn't notice that difference beacuse I had removed the column.

One more question - because I actually intended to use the qualities column, how do I go about creating an additional entry for a particular card? Say - I have 6 poor quality cards and 4 mint cards...?
GenXr is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 13th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Each quality has a separate set of totals. So you can change the quality to "poor", set your 6 cards owned, change it to "mint", set your 4 cards owned. Unfortunately there's no way to see both of those at the same time.
Colen is offline   #5 Reply With Quote