Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

jbearwillis

Old August 5th, 2010, 12:39 PM
I have noticed that alot of wizard spells are not rated at the level they are suppose to be. They are way to low. I'm not sure if clerics are the same way. please someone tell me if I'm wrong or not - if I'm right I hope they can do a patch before the weekend. But being gen-con I doubt it -, which is a bummer, but understandable.
jbearwillis is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
huntercc

Old August 5th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Can you give some examples? I've not noticed this problem before.
huntercc is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old August 5th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Ball lightning and cloak of winds is showing up as first level spells and they are suppose to be (Ball lightning 4th level and cloak of winds is 3rd level.
jbearwillis is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old August 5th, 2010, 01:49 PM
I haven't got that much into some of the other spells, but the spells can't be copied - so they have to be done from the beginning. If it is the only 2 it's not so bad but - I haven't checked the other - it's just a minor thing but it is a pain lol.
jbearwillis is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Thazar

Old August 5th, 2010, 01:57 PM
I would say it is a bug. When you look in the editor Ball Lightning has a 4 in the thing id but it does show as level one on the spell itself. I would suggest adding this any any other errors/typo's to the bug sticky and it will be corrected quickly... but probably not until after GenCon.
Thazar is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 5th, 2010, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thazar View Post
I would say it is a bug. When you look in the editor Ball Lightning has a 4 in the thing id but it does show as level one on the spell itself. I would suggest adding this any any other errors/typo's to the bug sticky and it will be corrected quickly... but probably not until after GenCon.
Yep, those are data entry errors on our part. We'll get those fixed, but we can't do it until after we get back from GenCon - next week.

Sorry about that, and thanks for your patience....
rob is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 12th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report (I also found Pillar of Life (reported in the bug reports thread) and Stone Call at L1 instead of the level they were supposed to be at).
Mathias is offline   #7 Reply With Quote