Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rhyus

Old September 10th, 2022, 08:25 PM
Hey all. I've created a Gestalt Psion and Warlord using the regular Hero Lab. I have downloaded all the require packs that I know about. My DM has now authorized us to give ourselves the 1st Tier to Mythic. So, here are my issues:

1. The Gestalt add on is messed up. This has happened to me the last time I created a Gestalt Warlord. If I do just a straight up Warlord, it works fine. I get all the correct Maneuvers and Stances of the current level. However, when I do it setup as a Gestalt, I don't get the Initiator level shown as the correct level. Something in the coding is not calculating it correctly. I've reported this to the Lone Wolf team, but they say that since it is from the community, they can't fix it. They DID approve it to be used in their program. Why can't they at least try to fix it, or at least tell the person who created it that something is wrong? So, the only way I have been able to "fix" it is to do single class characters and then just transfer what I did in the single characters over to the Gestalt character. It gives me a LOT of warnings, but I don't care about them.

2. My DM has just given us Tier 1 Mythic. I wanted to do something specific for my Psion. I asked one of my friends if there was something specific for it. He said yes and proceeded to print out the pages from Legendary Games' Mythic Hero Handbook, Chapter 5 to be exact. I started to go through and choose what I wanted from that printout. I was going to start and choose it in Hero Lab to update my character, but even though I do have the module from Legendary Games, I cannot find the specific "class" of Overmind. Can anybody help me out with this? Thank you.
Rhyus is offline   #1 Reply With Quote