Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sevisin

Old December 31st, 2015, 12:04 AM
Swordsage Shadow Hand stance type-o. "Asassin's Stance" should be "Assassin's Stance"

Dragonwrought feat should change the type to Dragon instead of Humanoid. Due to the lack of dragonblood subtype, Dragon Wings and Dragon Tail are red in the feats. Another note on the Dragonwrought feat, it doesn't give the proper skill bonus to the associated dragon of the feat. I built that list. How would you like for me to send/share it?

I already mentioned the Dragon Tail not adding a natural attack in the weapon section In this thread. Sendric and ShadowChemosh already know about it.

Regenerate Adjustment doesn't regen hp each round. Though it can be managed manually, it was something I didn't notice for a few sessions.

When modifying a custom magic item, I'm unable to charge the character with the modified gold. I have to sell the item at full cost then recreate it exactly how it was plus the new ability to get the proper amount used. Otherwise, I get a pop-up window saying "attempt to access transaction pick from script when no transaction context exists" after I equip/remove it.

On the top of my head, that's all I can think of. I'll post more when they come about.

-S
Sevisin is offline   #431 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 31st, 2015, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Sendric. My current plan is I am going to be adding official Shield Bash's into d20 hopefully in this next update. At that time I can create a new "Helper.xxx" tag that will mimic the behavior you need for "Agile Shield Fighter" using the components. That will make things very easy on your side (ie perform hero.assign[Helper.ShieldTWF]) and less overhead if the background components take care of it correctly.

I can't add the actual "feat" or text but I can add the logic into d20. Will that work? You will also be able to remove the "shield" bash fixes you have in the community pack then.
That works for me. Thanks! Happy to remove the Shield Bash fix too since it was incomplete anyway (didn't work on specific magical weapons if I recall correctly).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
During this change I think I am going to be adding a new "weapon group" type tag into the system. Something to group together common weapon types like shields, bows, and crossbows. Would it be worth it to expand to blades, maces, polearms? Does anything in 3.5 break down the weapon types like this that you know of? This does mean to have everything work right you may need to go through all the community weapons and "tag" them as the right types. Well at least the shields at first. Thoughts?
I can't think of anything off the top of my head that groups blades, maces and polearms together, but that doesn't mean there isn't something. Perhaps deity favored weapons, which I haven't looked at. If anyone knows of anything, please post about it. In any case, I would go with the bows, crossbows and shields for now unless someone else comes up with something.
Sendric is offline   #432 Reply With Quote
Sevisin

Old December 31st, 2015, 04:32 PM
I just remembered, there is a bug when it comes to coin conversion. For example, I made a character start off with 100 pp. I bought and sold some equipment. Then I went back to CTRL+K and took out the platinum and converted it into gold (so 1000 gp). It says I'm in the negatives in platinum thus making my cash red.

-S
Sevisin is offline   #433 Reply With Quote
cardshof

Old January 1st, 2016, 04:30 PM
If you choose the Rebirth psychic discipline, your phrenic pool does not adjust for Charisma bonus; nor is there a place to choose the extra spell gained from Mnemonic Esoterica.
cardshof is offline   #434 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 2nd, 2016, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevisin View Post
I just remembered, there is a bug when it comes to coin conversion. For example, I made a character start off with 100 pp. I bought and sold some equipment. Then I went back to CTRL+K and took out the platinum and converted it into gold (so 1000 gp). It says I'm in the negatives in platinum thus making my cash red.

-S
If this is a bug, then it's a core bug, not a community bug. That said, I suspect this may be user error. You can have negative PP and positive GP that results in a positive amount of money, but HL doesn't add them together so if you have a negative amount of PP, it will pop an error.
Sendric is offline   #435 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old January 3rd, 2016, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardshof View Post
If you choose the Rebirth psychic discipline, your phrenic pool does not adjust for Charisma bonus; nor is there a place to choose the extra spell gained from Mnemonic Esoterica.
I believe you want the Pathfinder Forum. Also, report bugs through the sticked thread at the top of that forum, to our automated system.
Aaron is offline   #436 Reply With Quote
Sevisin

Old January 3rd, 2016, 11:05 PM
It seems that there is a bug in the window when you create an intelligent item. As I was creating the staff, the purpose and power bars stretched all the way across the window an interfering with other windows (much like the magic item creation and the abilities overlapping the delete/info buttons). In fact, the powers go into the same place as the languages overlapping one another.

-S
Sevisin is offline   #437 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 4th, 2016, 05:33 AM
Quote:
It seems that there is a bug in the window when you create an intelligent item. As I was creating the staff, the purpose and power bars stretched all the way across the window an interfering with other windows (much like the magic item creation and the abilities overlapping the delete/info buttons). In fact, the powers go into the same place as the languages overlapping one another.

-S
This would be a core issue. Please post any problems with the core software or core data set here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=54293
Sendric is offline   #438 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 5th, 2016, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Swordsage Shadow Hand stance type-o. "Asassin's Stance" should be "Assassin's Stance"
Fixed

Quote:
Dragonwrought feat should change the type to Dragon instead of Humanoid. Due to the lack of dragonblood subtype, Dragon Wings and Dragon Tail are red in the feats.
Fixed

Quote:
Another note on the Dragonwrought feat, it doesn't give the proper skill bonus to the associated dragon of the feat. I built that list. How would you like for me to send/share it?
Fixed

Quote:
I already mentioned the Dragon Tail not adding a natural attack in the weapon section In this thread. Sendric and ShadowChemosh already know about it.
Fixed

Quote:
Regenerate Adjustment doesn't regen hp each round. Though it can be managed manually, it was something I didn't notice for a few sessions.
I don't know what this is. There is no adjustment in the core data set or community data set called "Regenerate". Also, I would advise against using scripts to modify HP's. HL isn't a fan.

Quote:
When modifying a custom magic item, I'm unable to charge the character with the modified gold. I have to sell the item at full cost then recreate it exactly how it was plus the new ability to get the proper amount used. Otherwise, I get a pop-up window saying "attempt to access transaction pick from script when no transaction context exists" after I equip/remove it.
Can you provide a process to reproduce this issue? I would think this would be a core issue, but I'd like to see it first.

Quote:
On the top of my head, that's all I can think of. I'll post more when they come about.
Thanks. Feel free to post whatever you come across. Also, just a reminder, please include source information for feats, classes, etc. It makes it a lot easier to locate things that way.

Last edited by Sendric; January 6th, 2016 at 06:00 AM.
Sendric is offline   #439 Reply With Quote
Sevisin

Old January 5th, 2016, 09:28 PM
@Sendric
To reproduce the issue, create a custom magic weapon or armor. You don't have to add any magical traits (+'s, enchantments, ect). So long as the item is in your inv, the stage is set. When you select the hammer/wrench button to add/modify the magic item. After adding/modifying the item and the amount is changed, when I push the "Set" button, the bug is set. When you equip (or de-equip) the item, a bug window pops up. The window reads "Attempt to access transaction pick from script when no transaction context exists" four times (separated with three dashes). No gold has been taken out of (or given to) the character's file.

I'll report potential bugs in the appropriate forum. I didn't realize this was a community forum.

In regards to the Regenerate adjustment, I realized it was an unfinished adjustment on my personal file (for the trolls [not internet], vigor spells, ect). Ops

Thanks for your time in fixing the bugs I reported.

-S
Sevisin is offline   #440 Reply With Quote