Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

BubbaDave

Old August 20th, 2019, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
After seeing BubbaDave's message, I tried my broken realm just now and it also worked.

Nothing was required from my side; it just "suddenly worked again", so it appears to have been fixed server-side.
Well, I just entered a bit more data. When I went to close the realm, I once again got a Sync Timeout message. I got completely out of the realm and tried to bring it up from the start menu and still getting a sync timeout.

This is getting frustrating as hell.
BubbaDave is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old August 21st, 2019, 05:41 AM
Again, after seeing BubbaDave's post here, I tried my Realm again, and it once again generated the Sync Timed Out error.
Silveras is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
Lj Stephens
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 21st, 2019, 06:24 AM
Hi folks! We're very sorry for these issues and the frustration that they've caused. Some of these errors have been fixed with the recent update. Please try again and if you are still having trouble, even if you've emailed support before, please email suppport@wolflair.com with as much detail as you can supply. Thank you!
Lj Stephens is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old August 21st, 2019, 06:30 AM
I just happened to try again, and this time it worked.
Now it just feels unreliable.. like it will work sometimes but not all the time.
Silveras is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
Lj Stephens
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 21st, 2019, 09:23 AM
Our apologies Silveras. We're working as hard as we can to make things work as smoothly as possible. Glad it works for you now.
Lj Stephens is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old August 22nd, 2019, 02:32 AM
I'm still getting timeouts.
EightBitz is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
Grey Mage

Old August 22nd, 2019, 05:54 AM
Same here...
Grey Mage is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old August 22nd, 2019, 07:07 AM
Yeah, this just isn't working for me anymore. I deleted the realm that wasn't syncing, so that's one way to fix that issue, right?

The ticket that I have open regarding my inability to import my exported structure file is in limbo. The only reply I got back so far was to delete my master.realm file and resync, which we all know how that went. And in that same reply, I was told they would test and get back to me.

Get back to me ... when? Days? Weeks? Months? I have no idea. And the lack of communication is just becoming too cliche to even complain about anymore.

Time to take another look at other products.
EightBitz is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
meek75

Old August 22nd, 2019, 04:21 PM
I'm not having the issue you guys are now, but I have been there. Once my current large campaign wraps up I am with EightBitz. The unreliability of RW stability and customer service is just too much of a detriment for me. I think I am just going back to organized google drive folders to organize myself for future games. I keep coming back to RW with high hopes, but so far it's just not there for me.
meek75 is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
Lj Stephens
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 22nd, 2019, 05:16 PM
Hello all! I see that some of you are still having issues. We have fixed the ones we are still aware of, so if you're still having trouble, PLEASE submit to support@wolflair.com. Thank you!
Lj Stephens is offline   #50 Reply With Quote