Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

llothos

Old April 1st, 2014, 06:35 PM
When I load up Hero Lab it tells me there's an update to version 5.0 so i do the update and then go into game system I want. The next day I come back and it's telling me I still need to update again. I have repeated this process several times now and for whatever reason it just doesn't want to stay updated.

I have ran hero lab normally and as admin to see if that fixes things. Running Windows 7.
llothos is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
llothos

Old April 1st, 2014, 06:44 PM
I updated all my game systems and they stay updated it's just version 5.0. I've also tried from the shortcut in start menu and directly with the exe.
llothos is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
llothos

Old April 1st, 2014, 07:05 PM
Ok it seems to be updateing the beta client I have not the main one. I am running the main client not the beta so I would think it should be updating main client not the beta. There also doesn't seem to be a way to actually uninstall beta client and deleting the folder doesn't do anything as once it installs it just creates it again. I have downloaded file from website and will see if this helps.
llothos is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
llothos

Old April 1st, 2014, 07:09 PM
Ok so I just ran a brand new file and it automatically wanted to install to "Hero lab Beta". I ended up uninstalling it first then re-installing and seems to be fine now.
llothos is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old April 1st, 2014, 11:56 PM
This would probably be due to Windows only knowing about one installation of HeroLab?
Farling is offline   #5 Reply With Quote