Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Virtue

Old April 13th, 2010, 08:13 AM
I have a few requests im not sure if they can be done but it would be great

1st When Spell users memorize spells some how be able to put there metamagic feats on their spells.

2nd a standardized pump for core spells so like I can just click in mods for standard pump spells.

3rd in the adjust can there be somthing for differnt types or armor class modification like defflection, armor natural, dodge and so forth.

4th Can we have a house rule to click on that will allow character to choose any language.

Please let me know how to do these if i can do them on my own (PS I have no clue how to edit this thing)

Last edited by Virtue; April 13th, 2010 at 08:28 AM.
Virtue is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
TopCat

Old April 13th, 2010, 08:52 AM
Your 1st request is already possible. When memorising spells, the top spell in the selection list should be Custom/Metamagic Spell. Pick that and then you get to pick the spell + metamagic feats to apply.
TopCat is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Virtue

Old April 13th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopCat View Post
Your 1st request is already possible. When memorising spells, the top spell in the selection list should be Custom/Metamagic Spell. Pick that and then you get to pick the spell + metamagic feats to apply.
Thanks I didnt see that 1 down three to go
Virtue is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 13th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
3rd in the adjust can there be something for different types or armor class modification like deflection, armor natural, dodge and so forth.
This one is fairly easy actually. You can just do a New(Copy) to the existing Armor Class thing in the editors Adjustment tab and make a small change to the script to adjust for the types of AC you wish.

Here is an example script for an adjustment that will give a Dodge bonus to AC.
Code:
~Pre-Levels 10,000
      ~ If we're not enabled, get out now
      doneif (field[pIsOn].value = 0)

~ Add to our Dodge armor class
      hero.child[ArmorClass].field[tACDodge].value += field[pAdjust].value
For the other ones just change tACDodge to the value you wish to change. Here is a list from the manual of the other ones available in HL.
  1. tAC - Armor Class.
  2. tACTouch - Armor Class against Touch attacks.
  3. tACFlat - Armor Class while flat-footed.
  4. tACArmor - Armor bonus from Armor.
  5. tACShield - Armor bonus from Shields.
  6. tACDexMod - Armor bonus from your Dexterity attribute bonus.
  7. tACSize - Armor bonus / penalty from size. For example, this is +1 for a Halfling, because he's Small.
  8. tACNatural - Natural armor bonus.
  9. tACDeflect - Deflection bonus. Deflection bonuses don't stack with each other.
  10. tACDodge - Dodge bonus. Dodge bonuses stack.
  11. tACMisc - Armor bonus from miscellaneous sources (see Modifiers section for details).

Just create a new Thing for each of the ones you wish to be able to adjust.
Hope that helps.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 13th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
2nd a standardized pump for core spells so like I can just click in mods for standard pump spells.

3rd in the adjust can there be somthing for differnt types or armor class modification like defflection, armor natural, dodge and so forth.

4th Can we have a house rule to click on that will allow character to choose any language.

Please let me know how to do these if i can do them on my own (PS I have no clue how to edit this thing)
These are all projects that are on my to-do list, but I haven't had the time to get to them yet.

For #2, you may want to check out this thread from a few weeks ago - kridak appears to be working on adding his own spell adjustments: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=9932

ShadowChemosh beat me to #3, although I'd like to add a caveat - if you're applying a bonus to a modifier that doesn't stack, you'll have to use the applybonus and applypenalty macros like this:

Code:

if (field[pAdjust].value >= 0) then
  #applybonus[tACDeflect, hero.child[ArmorClass], field[pAdjust].value]
else 
  #applypenalty[tACDeflect, hero.child[ArmorClass], field[pAdjust].value]
  endif
For #4, just add the language and ignore the error.
Mathias is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Virtue

Old April 14th, 2010, 06:57 AM
Thanks alot i really need to figure out how to do all these edits and stuff so all this stuff you guys put up here would make sense LOL
Virtue is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 14th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Attached to this post is a zip file called Virtue_Adjustments and inside is a .user file. Place this .user file in your \herolab\data\pathfinder folder and if needed restart HL. You will then have two new adjustments Dodge and Natural.

Start the HL editor and have it "Open Data File..." and select Virtue_Adjustments.user file. Then select the Adjustment tab. Their will now be two new adjustments one for Dodge and one for Natural. To do the other ones you want you can use the Duplicate option and give it a new Unique Id and modify the Eval Scripts to do the other types.

Its easier to start by copying from something else at first. Their is also the option of using the New(Copy) button to open up existing feats or adjustments and then you can at least start with something instead of a blank slate which can be hard.

Hope this helps.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Virtue_Adjustments.zip (610 Bytes, 9 views)
ShadowChemosh is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Gryndehl

Old July 23rd, 2010, 03:14 PM
It appears HL is using level+5 for minimum intelligence and level for natural armor for AC bonus, which is advancing twice as fast as it should.
Gryndehl is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 23rd, 2010, 03:22 PM
Gryndehl, if your question is about the arcane familiar issues you posted about in the bug reports thread, I'd prefer that people don't keep posting the same thing to different threads until they get a response.

My priority right now is getting as much APG material as possible ready for Gen Con, and I'm not going to have the time to respond to any of the posts in the bugs thread until after Gen Con. The bug you've reported is still on my to-do list, and I will get to it, I just haven't had the chance to do so yet.

(If it isn't related to that, I'm afraid you didn't provide any context for your report).
Mathias is offline   #9 Reply With Quote