Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

BloodyMutt

Old March 8th, 2015, 06:08 PM
Once I can get everything working again I'll be on the "can't wait for totemist" wagon! Thank you guys for all the awesome work.
BloodyMutt is offline   #191 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 11th, 2015, 03:31 PM
Sendric,

I just emailed you a file containing the standard adventuring kits mentioned in Player's Handbook 2. These will make character creation a lot faster.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #192 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 19th, 2015, 08:18 AM
Done with Totemist for now. It's basically done, but will need some tweaks, but I'm going to take a break and start working on the many other requests.
Sendric is offline   #193 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old April 2nd, 2015, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invelios View Post
Just wondering if there is an ETA for the next release? Looking forward to all the goodies you guys are working on.

Thanks for all the hard work!
The next release will be coming pretty soon. Check the second post of this thread for all the updates currently ready to roll out. I will be adding to this over the next week or so, and then I will prepare the release. Hopefully we will see a release late next week, though it may bleed over into the following week depending on what final tweaks need to be made (and how much time I have available).
Sendric is offline   #194 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old May 18th, 2015, 07:29 AM
Ok, the new release (1.15) is now out. Some of you may have noticed a name change. There was some confusion regarding the name being "Lawful_g" so I removed that part and made it simply "d20 Community Set". This is purely aesthetic and shouldn't interfere with anyone's ability to download the release.

In the future, we are looking to add a second download option of portfolios that includes the various monsters. This will allow GM's to pull ready-made monsters into the encounter builder. We'll let you know when this is available and how to get it. Thanks.
Sendric is offline   #195 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 11th, 2015, 05:05 AM
Adding a new file for the next release that will house all of the shared customizable specials. These are specials that can be bootstrapped to any race or class and easily tailored. Many already exist, and they will be getting moved over to this file to make it easy to find them for other authors.
Sendric is offline   #196 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 15th, 2015, 06:20 AM
For those keeping track at home, I am reconfiguring the first three posts of this thread. The first post will track what has been done for the upcoming release, and once that is ready will serve as the release notes. The second post will serve to show things that need investigating and things people have requested. The third is now my generic to-do list. I may make additional formatting changes to these posts as time goes on and needs change.
Sendric is offline   #197 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 31st, 2015, 08:53 AM
The next release will include a new FR file for the Campaign Setting. Previously, the data from this source had been placed into the Players Guide file, but I think it's worth splitting it out. Anything that is found only in this book will be placed here, but in cases where other material supercedes what is presented in the FRCS source will be placed in the newer material with a source to FRCS. In other words, things like updated Prestige Classes from the Players Guide will appear in the Players Guide user file, but will be sourced to both the Players Guide and the Campaign Setting.
Sendric is offline   #198 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old September 29th, 2015, 06:30 AM
Currently adding some new races submitted by other users. Once that's finished, I will be posting a new release. Hopefully this week, but might be beginning of next week.
Sendric is offline   #199 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 12th, 2015, 09:34 AM
For those of you who are adding races, I will be making some changes to how they are done. To start, I will be modifying the scripts on the various "Type - xx" specials so that they are actually applying the correct base attack bonus and base saves at the correct time, along with the appropriate amount of skills. This means that users will not need to fill these fields when creating a new race. Simply add the appropriate type special, and you're done. The scripts also seem to want to set the CR, but I'm not sure if I'll keep that yet or not. Updates to come.

Regarding the Extra HD "class", I will be removing it, and replacing it with an adjustment instead. This should make adding additional HD much easier, and I will put in some code that will automatically adjust creatures who change size with additional HD.

I will also be working on making it easier to have templates change creature type. There are already some User tags in place that can be used. More details to follow once I have it all sorted out.
Sendric is offline   #200 Reply With Quote