Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Website Support > Website Problems, Comments and Suggestions

Notices

Faradon

Old May 23rd, 2014, 11:11 AM
I've tried chrome, IE and Firefox all 3 give the same error (from 2 different machines.) When I try to purchase optional data packages most of the page loads, but there is the following msg under Pathfinder heading. Scrolling down from there it lists most of the pathfinder packages, but ends there and doesn't list anything beyond it, to include the "check out" portion of the page.

– Pathfinder RPG –
Paizo Publishing

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'

Script timed out

/user/addons.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.
Faradon is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 23rd, 2014, 11:21 AM
Hi there,

We're working on the problem now and hope to have it fixed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Faradon

Old May 23rd, 2014, 11:48 AM
Thanks for the quick response!
Faradon is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 27th, 2014, 07:21 PM
In case anyone is still waiting, server issues are now resolved and addons can once again be purchased.
Colen is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 28th, 2014, 01:47 AM
So it was a server issue? Not my browser?

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 28th, 2014, 02:19 AM
Correct. The server was under too heavy a load and timed out. We reworked things over the weekend to allow the server to handle a heavier load now.
rob is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
SushiDave

Old October 1st, 2014, 07:11 AM
I purchased the Pathfinder Ultimate Equipment package online. When I checked out, I was given a message that I would get an email shortly. I did not... in fact, I haven't got ANY email since then. Not even junk mail? I don't know? Maybe my email is constipated?

In any event, I cannot figure out how to get this new content into my database? Any help would be greatly appreciated. TYIA
SushiDave is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 1st, 2014, 08:10 AM
In the License menu, choose "Re-activate Current License". That will make HL contact the license server to check what you have purchased. Then re-start HL to start using the new content.
Mathias is online now   #8 Reply With Quote