Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Zaphod Beebledoc

Old March 13th, 2014, 08:27 AM
I've found that the LDD very useful, and it would be handy to be able to LDD files (.LXF) in RW.

Here is LDD.

I realise that it won't be high on the list of priorities, , but it would be nice.

Sleet was enjoying a tasty beverage at his local tavern, when a Tarrasque showed up in the local area. He managed to valiantly get on it's back and ride it. How he did it is a mystery to this day...

RW: Engine Heart, I Love The Corps! Home Brew: Star Gate: Avalon, Monda Minutia. I'm good with: OpenOffice, Paint, Lego Digital Designer. & not so good with: Realm Works, Hero Lab, CC3+, GIMP, Cityographer, Hexographer, Fractal Mapper, AstroSynth, Inspiration Pad Pro. RW Kickstarter Supporter.
Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
davidp
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 13th, 2014, 02:44 PM
You should be able to add them to Realm Works as a "Foreign Object" type. It is under the More/Advanced Types menu for adding snippets.
davidp is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old March 13th, 2014, 03:42 PM
Indeed I can, thanks davidp!

Sleet was enjoying a tasty beverage at his local tavern, when a Tarrasque showed up in the local area. He managed to valiantly get on it's back and ride it. How he did it is a mystery to this day...

RW: Engine Heart, I Love The Corps! Home Brew: Star Gate: Avalon, Monda Minutia. I'm good with: OpenOffice, Paint, Lego Digital Designer. & not so good with: Realm Works, Hero Lab, CC3+, GIMP, Cityographer, Hexographer, Fractal Mapper, AstroSynth, Inspiration Pad Pro. RW Kickstarter Supporter.
Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
jacook

Old March 16th, 2014, 10:07 AM
Zaphod, what do you use LDD for?
jacook is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old March 17th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Well, I'm going to use the Lego minifigures as miniatures, (at the scale of 4 Lego blocks to 5 feet, that's 1 1/4 inches per square on an home made battlemap,) and use LDD to design sets and vehicles for my games. Not that I will be able to buy much, but I can take a screenshot of things so the players can see.

Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #5 Reply With Quote