Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Under Development > Tournament Ace Discussion

Notices

rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 22nd, 2010, 02:35 PM
We've been receiving quite a few emails about the Beta testing process for Tournament Ace. Instead of sending a reply to each email, I figured I would post some details here for everyone to view.

First, we're going to be limiting the Beta team to what we feel is a manageable number of participants. We haven't officially decided on the number yet, as we're trying to figure out how to accommodate as many as possible. We're a small company and coordinating a Beta team entails a great deal of effort, so we have to find a balance between getting good product testing and not getting bogged down to where we can't continue to make good forward progress with development.

Second, the Beta process will begin once we feel that the product is in solid shape. We still have some work to do to reach that point. So there is no concrete date yet. At this point, it looks like Beta testing will start sometime in May.

Third, we won't decide on the final composition of the Beta team until the start of Beta testing is imminent. If there are still some people out there that haven't sent in a request to participate, we'll continue accepting them until the Beta team is officially determined. If you've submitted your request to us via email, we've got it and will be getting back to you once the team is set.

I think that covers the most important items. If anyone has additional questions about the Beta process, please post them in this thread and we'll do our best to answer them.

Thanks!
rob is offline   #1 Reply With Quote