Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Golem

Old February 22nd, 2022, 02:25 PM
Hi,
I am creating custom abilities for PF2E PCs using the Generic Ability item under Added Abilities. Each of these custom abilities have 150-500 characters in their description override.
When I print a character sheet with these abilities:
- The abilities appear in the first page of the character sheet, in the special abilities section, displaying at most 3 lines of text. Not enough to communicate the description.
- The abilities appear in the Abilities Description pages of the character sheet, displaying only the name, with no description provided.
- In the Abilities Description pages, Generic Abilities that have manually added action costs will display "[reaction]", instead of an action symbol.

How are people doing custom abilities? Other threads confirm using the Generic Ability under Added Abilities, but I don't see how this approach is suitable.
Thanks.
Golem is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 23rd, 2022, 06:52 AM
When you find bugs, we'd appreciate it if you could please report them through the gear icon at the top right within HLO - that gets them into our support queue, but unlike the forums, our support team can ask questions and more easily get supporting info like screenshots and character Ids.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote